Pub Lobby Etequite

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Pub Lobby Etequite

Postby TataBlitz » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:47 am

Liduso wrote:and not to be rude but is it just me or do like 80% of Levis suck (me included), and then there's the big names like Cryzies 'n shet?

I think it's because all the beginners choose levi because he's badass even though he's one of the harder to use characters, jean is the noob-friendly one, but it seems like no noobs ever use him lol. There's also the levicoptor abuse which I'm guilty of too which is why I suck at levi.
TataBlitz

Postby Fuginotory » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:05 am

Oh, the levicopter... Every time I think about Levi my finger automatically hits the special button (sometimes I forget he can use normal attack). Needless to say, I suck as Levi (so hard). At least now I know I'm not alone in the universe.
Fuginotory

Postby Skirazi » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:32 am

I personally find him too fast, but maybe because I'm too used to Marco. I try and maneuver around trees and titans, and I always overshoot stuff on Levi. Like, SUPER overshoot. I fly over titans' heads way more often than onto their napes.
Skirazi

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:56 am

Fuginotory wrote:Oh, the levicopter... Every time I think about Levi my finger automatically hits the special button (sometimes I forget he can use normal attack). Needless to say, I suck as Levi (so hard). At least now I know I'm not alone in the universe.

He's so fast that when you hook at a point you get 100 meters up :lol:
I don't know, slower characters have more mobility and you get used with the pretty fast (more easy to do equator cut, sparrow etc.)
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Fuginotory » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:43 pm

To me it doesn't matter how fast I'm going when I do a sparrow strike and/or equator cut, I mess it up anyway. Sometimes I wonder how I manage to get kills in this game, then I remember these words "I don't know how it works, I just know it works." and say "who cares how it works anyway?".
Fuginotory

Postby Colopty » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Fuginotory wrote:"who cares how it works anyway?".

That would be Blizzard.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Fuginotory wrote:To me it doesn't matter how fast I'm going when I do a sparrow strike and/or equator cut, I mess it up anyway. Sometimes I wonder how I manage to get kills in this game, then I remember these words "I don't know how it works, I just know it works." and say "who cares how it works anyway?".

That's me when I do cool kills :lol:
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Accelevi » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:33 pm

I only use the Levicopter when everything is perfectly set up, or as an evade.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Yeah, when I got a good chance with his special I just mess everything up. When I use his special he goes a little up and it ruins everything.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Derppy » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:50 am

What exactly is the Levicoptor? The act of a temporally and spatially sustainable and continuous attack?
Derppy

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion