How do you use Sasha?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

How do you use Sasha?

Postby JayJXZ » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Sasha is my favorite character because i find her special the most fun (and I really like her in the anime, too). What I wanna know is, how do you guys use her special?

- Run through/near a titan's legs to bait an attack, then hook up to the neck and kill.

- Run to the side of a titan and hook the neck, and from there use either the equator or vector slash.

Another other better, creative, or more efficient ways you guys use it?
JayJXZ

Re: How do you use Sasha?

Postby KDZ » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:05 pm

i dont even see people pick sasha anymore since like a day after the update :c
KDZ

Postby Xyro » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:17 pm

KDZ wrote:i dont even see people pick sasha anymore since like a day after the update :c

My friend just uses sasha to run around fast.
Xyro

Postby bellick » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:37 pm

I'd use her more if she had another passive since I get the most out of her when playing city since she can keep up with Jean's gas consumption and the small corridors make her very fit for this map. But since running fast is the only thing she does, I prefer Jean because he has the added benefit of being able to escape a titan's grasp.
bellick

Postby darkboy » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:22 am

Usually use her as a distraction and everyone else then proceeds to rip te nape outta titans XD
darkboy

Postby Senpai » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:15 am

Same distraction only/conserve gas by walking.

I wish wall running would be faster for her. Otherwise I might aggree she needs a small buff.
Senpai

Postby Colopty » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:43 am

For the fun of running around really fast. Too bad it's not a passive, that would be sweet!
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby MicroDot » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:20 am

JayJXZ wrote:Sasha is my favorite character because i find her special the most fun (and I really like her in the anime, too). What I wanna know is, how do you guys use her special?

- Run through/near a titan's legs to bait an attack, then hook up to the neck and kill.

- Run to the side of a titan and hook the neck, and from there use either the equator or vector slash.

Another other better, creative, or more efficient ways you guys use it?

I usually see somebody using sasha's special only to run away.
MicroDot

Postby ToxicPaste » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:05 am

I pick her when I play abnormal. I eat the potato, let them flop on me, then go for the neck. The way I do my equator cuts makes it hardly work on aberrants when they're running at me (especially as a slow character) so I find this to be a safe and effective method.
ToxicPaste

Postby =_= » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:07 pm

If you're lucky her special allows you to jump off of titans quickly after missing an attack. Pretty useful when you see a titan trying to nape-grab you, although you have to activate the special before engaging the titan.
=_=

Next

Return to General Discussion