How do you use Sasha?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: How do you use Sasha?

Postby TitanFodder » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:36 pm

I know a lot of people say Sasha's special isn't very useful, and I agree that it needs to be buffed a bit(faster wall run), but I actually use it very often, and it's one of the main reasons I use Sasha so much. I'm still new at the game, and that Potato Boost has helped me get out of several predicaments, as well as just making movement easier. I'm a bit cheap when it comes to my gas usage, and I always try to save it, so her speed helps a lot. I also have a bad habit of fighting Titans from the ground rather than from rooftops, so the boost helps.
TitanFodder

Postby danno » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:44 am

sasha is objectively the best girl
danno

Postby Noodler » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:27 am

danno wrote:sasha is objectively the best girl

Very true, I even have math

10 + 7 = 17

10 - 5 = 5

7 x 3 = 21
Noodler

Postby Mama » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:36 pm

I use Sasha only for her weight and blades. I don't really use her special, because most of the times I'm flying, or if I have to refill I go before my gas gets empty. (and because she's a girl)
Mama

Postby Rhodri » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:27 am

Ok, Sasha is my main, its gotten to the point where i cant use any other character with her, i have grown so used to the momentum form her special that i use it whenever i get the chance. While its more difficult to do equator cuts with her special, doing sparrow strikes in combo with her special is a deadly combo, dealing massive amounts of damage. (my record is 1227, more than what i can do normally).
Rhodri

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:50 pm

Accelevi wrote:5. Don't necrobump.
Don't post in a thread that is more than a month old. If you own the thread, you may post in it only if it adds something constructive which has not already been discussed by newer threads. If you do it more than like 5 times, you will receive a seven day ban. If you do it even more times after that, you will get a month ban. Even more after that, and permanent ban of every kind.

sorry for minimodding, I just can't help it owo
Annie Leonhardt

Postby pavichokche » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:37 pm

I play exclusively with Sasha, and I pretty much don't use her special. I only use it when I want to get somewhere faster, especially when i run out of gas. My play-style has pretty much evolved to a form where I don't need her boost, or it throws me off. Maybe I'll start using it and see if I can somehow use it advantageously.
pavichokche

Postby cE Hieu » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:55 am

Wut? There is a thread for Sasha?!?! YESH!!! <3<3<3<3

When and how do I use Potato Girl?
-----All day for everything!!!

Why do I like Potato Girl?
-----She shares my immense love of food... OwO
cE Hieu

Postby Noya » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:12 pm

Noodler wrote:
danno wrote:sasha is objectively the best girl

Very true, I even have math

10 + 7 = 17

10 - 5 = 5

7 x 3 = 21

I dont check it, could you explain it? ^^
Noya

Postby crystalolololol » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:59 pm

I only use Sasha as a distraction so that other players (that I feel bad for because they barely have any kills) can kill some titans. I also like her special because if I'm low on gas I can at least run quickly and avoiding any titans that could get in the way. Or, if I'm in a sticky situation I could easily escape.

But honestly, I don't see her special as all that useful.
crystalolololol

Previous

Return to General Discussion