Co-Op ~ Who do you use?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Co-Op ~ Who do you use?

Postby Dominick » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:53 pm

^^

I use Levi normally and my friend pick up eren [cus my friend is noob-ier then me XD And Im a series noob ._. I only completed once Hard Mode >__>]

I use Levi because of his speed and special attack, it lets me "control" the field more easily, thus making an easy job to my friend.
And He pick up eren because of his speical of course... though I told him to practice with other characters!

Who and why you play on multiplayer with who you usually choose?
Dominick

Re: Co-Op ~ Who do you use?

Postby =_= » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Depends on the game mode.

Normally for City 2 (and any other game mode with gas refill) I pick Levi since he's the character I'm most familiar with, but for City 1 I use Jean for his extra gas. If I feel lucky I choose Levi on City 1.

My friend doesn't really seem to care, uses Mikasa all the time. That guy's waiting for Annie though...
=_=

Postby Flightlesstuxedo » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:43 pm

I personally play Armin. I've practiced with him enough that his lack of speed and maneuverability isn't really a factor for me anymore. Also his special is great for setting up easy kills. I've found that in no matter what game I play I go for the one I like the most no matter where they lie on a tier list and most of the time they are near the bottom haha X)
Flightlesstuxedo

Postby Khally » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Personally, I will always go for Levi. His speed is great, the double blade durability suits me perfectly and his special is quite useful in certain situations.

For co-op advantages, well. Maybe the speed I can reach people in time to save them, I've done some absolutely miraculous saves in the past which could only have been done with Levi's speed, so that's certainly a plus :P
Khally

Postby Levvuny » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:49 pm

I usually go with Levi because his speed is very helpful for saving comrades.
Levvuny

Postby Colopty » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Sasha because potato. Yep.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby Z.E.D » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:53 pm

Levi because he's the fastest and can save people that way. + he's Levi
Z.E.D

Postby Arise7 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Eren, because i like to be a unique snowflake.
Arise7

Postby Fuginotory » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:25 pm

I almost always use Mikasa, I can usually make good use of her abilities, plus I'm pretty used to her. My friends use:
One uses Levi, even though he's not really good at the game at all (because he plays so rarely).
One uses Armin, I can't get that guy to use anyone else, whenever I try he is like "and abandon blondie? No effing way. Have you seen that guy in action?".
Sometimes I would use Marco, but that's mostly for his ability to attract titans, that way my Levi friend can get a shot at the titans, I always hope he will manage to get used to killing them, and actually start handling himself a little better.

In public servers I tend to go with the wishes of the other people, but I avoid Levi because I can't get the hang of that special of his (not because it's too hard, I just always mess it up somehow, it's disgraceful).
Fuginotory

Postby merp » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:12 pm

i usually use eren or mikasa because eren can use his special to escape a grab and it can help get rid of large groups of different sized abnormals, and i like his speed
merp

Next

Return to General Discussion