Co-Op ~ Who do you use?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Co-Op ~ Who do you use?

Postby Shirosaki » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:14 pm

I've always used Mikasa, mainly because of her valedictorian status in the anime and speed. However I do find her special a very useful utility, with one of its uses being a gas-free brake.
I have nearly no experience with other characters, hah.
Shirosaki

Postby TataBlitz » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:46 pm

I main mikasa, but if I'm messing around or it's normal difficulty, I dabble in petra because I want to get used to her because I love her special and I'm starting to rely on IC a bit too much >.<
TataBlitz

Postby KDZ » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:00 am

i main with levi, his speed lets me pull of fast kill steals and his special server as a backup attack or pseudo escape, i co-op with my boy turtle tots who mains mikasa and is great at IC we are a good team

and HI BLITZ
KDZ

Postby drako125 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:34 am

I always use jean. His special saves you if you get grabbed trying to go for a kill, and im the person who uses a shit ton of gas.

I also waste a ton of gas in travel :C
drako125

Postby Skirazi » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:02 am

Marco. That special is too awesome in MP in general XD
Skirazi

Postby darkboy » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:52 am

Mikasa, because im really adjusted with her speed and use her weight in a way where i can save my friend using a flyby and still not stop.

Also cuz mikasa is effing awesome
(But that happened like... 2x XD)
darkboy

Postby ToxicPaste » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:10 am

I use Marco, if you've ever played with me in co-op (*cough* gun, endo, trig *cough*), you may not know it but chances are I've saved you more than once with his ability.

Plus, his lack of special aspects makes me like using him more, I don't like relying on character specific abilitys to do well. His blade length is second or third longest too.
ToxicPaste

Postby Derppy » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:18 am

Petra is my main, despite the fact I'm terrible with her. I used to use Marco because it's just fun to roleplay. And I sometimes use Sasha because running fast is faster than repeatedly dodging.
Derppy

Postby Joseph Joestar » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:47 pm

I tend to use Jean, nine times out of ten. The grab escape is always handy to have in case you screw up, so your allies don't have to worry about always keeping an eye on you. The gas amount lets you keep going longer in maps like Forest II/III, too, so you can often keep allies covered when they have to refill. Doesn't he have one of the longest blade lengths, too? Besides him, I occasionally go Petra because wow what a cutie, or Eren so that in maps like Forest II/III I can be of use during the starts of later waves (I tend to lag too much to use 3DMG around the 15-16 Titan range).
Joseph Joestar

Postby bellick » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Petra all the way. If I'm just score hoarding then I'll use Mikasa or Levi. And Jean for city I cuz I'm terrible at managing gas.
bellick

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion