Co-Op ~ Who do you use?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Co-Op ~ Who do you use?

Postby ypknight » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:57 am

I use Levi in the Forest 1 and on Annie I and II.
the reason for this is because his special is a great counter towards Annie's ankles and such.

I use Petra In the City or any other levels that require me to kill faster. With the speed i usually go with, using Petra's special is more accurate for me
ypknight

Postby Von Jaeger » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:23 am

ypknight wrote:I use Levi in the Forest 1 and on Annie I and II.
the reason for this is because his special is a great counter towards Annie's ankles and such.

Mikasa is also good for hitting Annie's nape while she is down and while she is still standing(but it will need a precise attack while she is standing though :? )
Von Jaeger

Postby liala » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:34 pm

I use Petra very often I think her special is really good. And it's also easier to kill crawlers.
Then also Jean often in the Forest because of his gas usage.
Before I played as Levi often but then I started to suck with him I dunno what happened xD
liala

Postby Accelevi » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:46 pm

I pretty much use Petra for her weight, and the ability to dodge and evade things with her special, although sometimes I use it to roll up a Titan to kill it.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Lucky Hat » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:54 pm

I like using Marco and Armin because they can set the Titans up for kills for my team.
Lucky Hat

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:57 pm

I hate helping my team. It's easier to solo them.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Lucky Hat » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:59 pm

To be fair my strength really lies in running and bait. I'm not great at killing you see.
Lucky Hat

Postby Giro » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:37 pm

I mainly like using Armin because... well o.o I just like using him and I love messing around with his special xD. I also use Mikasa from time to time to change up my pace from using slow Armin.
Giro

Postby Chugleader » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Accelevi wrote:I pretty much use Petra for her weight, and the ability to dodge and evade things with her special, although sometimes I use it to roll up a Titan to kill it.

Are you calling Petra fat? xD

I usually use Levi in Annie and in singleplayer, sometimes I use Jean because of his blade length and mostly use him when doing the forest II in multiplayer. If I'm doing the forest II in multiplayer but alone i use Eren because of the lag i get after wave 9. Today i survived 14 waves all alone :D
Chugleader

Postby Accelevi » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:26 am

No, as in the given weight. >.>

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion