Co-Op ~ Who do you use?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Co-Op ~ Who do you use?

Postby ErenKyojin » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:09 am

I use Eren only, for everything. I hardly use his special because I dont need it, being Eren is beast enough. But once Petra came out I tried her special and I freakin loved it, I love using it in different ways and it blinds titans so efficiently and kills so efficiently its amazingly fun. So I play her to have fun, and Eren when im going to kill all of them.
ErenKyojin

Postby hsin75 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:26 am

I used to use Jean because of his escape and extra gas but now I use Marco for his attract.
I also get to steal all the titan kills XD.
hsin75

Postby Accelevi » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:20 pm

This one person in the EVOT Marco'd just as someone tried to get a flyby, causing them to miss as the Titan turned, before he got the kill, iirc. Lol

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby RoundTTemUP! » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:47 am

im straight mikasa forever and always >:D shes a killing machine. I like almost every character too but everytime i use someone else i always find myself wanting to mikasa drop on some fools . Ive become so accurate with it!
IMO i feel like i see jean being used the most by the better part of the players in Public matches
RoundTTemUP!

Postby Roran Hawkins » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:43 pm

I Always use Jean because he's good at everything and has a back-up drive :D Escaping from grabs is the best invention since sliced bread :P

And, he just has this serious look IG that makes him awesome.
Roran Hawkins

Postby Accelevi » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:28 pm

I use Levi again now, because after I got my touch back and got good again with Petra after I lost my touch for her, I decided to try Levi, and I'm doing good.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Previous

Return to General Discussion