COLOSSAL TITAN?!

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

COLOSSAL TITAN?!

Postby Le Squishy Squish » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:22 pm

I saw this on Feng's Weibo recently - can anybody verify it at all?
Le Squishy Squish

Re: COLOSSAL TITAN?!

Postby Levvuny » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:26 pm

GWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Anyways, I hope he has some bug fixes with this. but... GWWAAAAH
Levvuny

Postby =_= » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:29 pm

Hype! Awe! Tension! Excitement! Other words!
Guys lend me a hand here.
DUDE if that is actually from his Weibo, EPIC.
Can't wait for dis.
Too bad I don't have Weibo. :/
Does that mean we now have the actual Battle of Trost gamemode?
So many trains of thought. The station is packed.
=_=

Postby Levvuny » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:32 pm

He seems already pretty well made... Maybe a new update for Christmas or New Years?
Spoiler:
It'll be hard to do the fight with out some manga moves...

If this means the battle of trost maybe we'll get some more AI for titans too. :3
Levvuny

Postby =_= » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:35 pm

But think about it.
What if we had a gamemode of Battle of Trost that spanned from Colossal Titan breaching gate => Eren blocking the breach? WOULDN'T THAT BE AWESOME AND EPIC? One whole gamemode doing that!
=_=

Postby Levvuny » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:36 pm

:# That would be amazing!
Levvuny

Postby Le Squishy Squish » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:37 pm

=_= wrote:Hype! Awe! Tension! Excitement! Other words!
Guys lend me a hand here.
DUDE if that is actually from his Weibo, EPIC.
Can't wait for dis.
Too bad I don't have Weibo. :/
Does that mean we now have the actual Battle of Trost gamemode?
So many trains of thought. The station is packed.

I can't read any Chinese, but It might say something about a new gamemode.
And its definitely from his Weibo:
Le Squishy Squish

Postby Levvuny » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:39 pm

I love the picture of all of those dead bodies with FT below it.
Levvuny

Postby Connorhere » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Oh lord seriously? This is gonna be awesome, would it be too much to ask for it to be this Sunday? I wouldn't be terribly suprised since the Female Titan update came right out of left field for me. That Colossal model looks amazing, i didn't think it'd look so similar due to the chibi artstyle but it looks amazing.

You guys think it'll be a boss battle or something different? Nobody has properly fought the Colossal Titan in the canon yet so idk how that'd work, unless you really wanna count Eren's rage-rush as he flailed around on its back.
Connorhere

Postby Accelevi » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:48 pm

oh god no
*sighs*

Alright, considering it's inevitable we're going to get this, at least a few ideas. I know maybe not all of these are implementable, but just my ideas.

Open to Read Strict Suggestions
1. The wall is destructible - The CT can destroy it with his hands/feet.
  1. Doing so will create a massive shockwave, and disconnect all hooks if they are hooked to the wall/etc/CT around that area and have enough force to blast everyone maybe 100 units or so. If you are hooked onto the hand or foot when he does so, it will instantly kill you. If you are within 20 units of the wall when that happens, it will instantly kill you.
2. Fall damage will be added (in general).
  1. If you hit something at >X units per second, (maybe enough to do like 900+ points of damage) then you will be treated as dead, because it will either kill you, or injure you enough to mean you will be as good as dead anyways.
  2. If you hit something at ~X-X units per second, (maybe enough to do like 600ish-899 points worth if the Titan was completely still [as in like training]) then you will have a stun of maybe around 5s.
  3. If you hit something at ~X-X units per second, (maybe 400-599 worth) you will have a stun of maybe 2-3s.
  4. If you hit something at ~X-X units per second, (maybe 100-399 worth)you will have a stun of maybe 1s.
  5. If you hit something at <X units per second, (maybe 10-99 worth) you will have no stun.
3. Hooking into something to break your fall just before you collide will be treated with the same rules as above, as the inertia would exert the same effect.
4. A minimum damage for the nape of maybe 3000 for Normal, 5000 for Hard, and 10000 for Abnormal.
  1. A single strike will result in the steam blast, and the blades will get stuck if you hit the nape (meaning you lose your blades), before being ejected out. This part is a maybe, but if it still exists as a collider, collision with it will result in death. Look below for more information.
5. No weak points.
6. The steam blast.
  1. It will disconnect all hooks.
  2. Being within 50 units when this happens will give you a 10s stun. After the 50 unit mark, -1s for every 10 or 20 units.
  3. Collision damage stuff.
  4. It will blast you hard enough to be moving at least around lethal/second-highest speed for collision.
  5. If hooks are in the CT for more than 5, maybe 10s, then it will use this move.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Next

Return to General Discussion