COLOSSAL TITAN?!

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: COLOSSAL TITAN?!

Postby ErenKyojin » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:51 am

Ghosthunter wrote:
Thirdkazekage wrote:^ With that in mind, lets hope that the AT won't be able to solo AT ALL I mean they are shifters for god's sake, its kind of a disgrace for them ;)

Only Eren could potentially solo him cause you know
Spoiler:
manga

ErenKyojin wrote:Hey, hey, thats a spoiler, it hasnt been proven if they are shifters in the anime, only the manga.

Um it has been proven.Didn't you listen to Armin?

Couldn't exactly remember right away, but I do now, anyhow I don't think anyone could solo AT besides Eren, and possibly Annie if she ever turned good.
ErenKyojin

Postby Arise7 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:52 am

After playing him a good number of times, here are good suggestions to make the level better.

- Take out color steam and just make all of it white/grey. He has a charge up animation so make that take longer or make little white puffs start to ooze out before the primary shockwave.
- Change his HP to 1500 Normal, 2500 Hard, and 3500 Abnormal on Colossal 1. This game hardly feels like Attack on Titan anymore when you hitting the nape 20x times and he still isn't dead.
- Change his HP to 3000 Normal, 5000 Hard, and 7500 Abnormal on Colossal 2 (I really have to wonder if Feng had anyone actually test the ridiculous levels of HP he gave him on this mode.)
- Make his first attack be a steam blast instead of a wall slam, its pretty easy to dodge but sucks for people who are lagging. Especially in Colossal 1.
- On normal, deviants should run slightly faster. They go so slow it makes no sense they are using a running animation and makes guard duty too easy in contrast Colossal Titan
- Give a small chance for multiple deviants to spawn and run toward civilians at the same time. Currently, there is too wide a gap between guarding the civilians and fighting the colossal titan (to give an example, today i was playing a match with 10 people. We had 1 guarding while the other 9 fought the colossal titan.)
- His nape collision box needs to be adjusted so you do not sink into his nape when trying to attack it.
Arise7

Postby Levvuny » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:13 am

Arise7 wrote:After playing him a good number of times, here are good suggestions to make the level better.

- Take out color steam and just make all of it white/grey. He has a charge up animation so make that take longer or make little white puffs start to ooze out before the primary shockwave.
- Change his HP to 1500 Normal, 2500 Hard, and 3500 Abnormal on Colossal 1. This game hardly feels like Attack on Titan anymore when you hitting the nape 20x times and he still isn't dead.
- Change his HP to 3000 Normal, 5000 Hard, and 7500 Abnormal on Colossal 2 (I really have to wonder if Feng had anyone actually test the ridiculous levels of HP he gave him on this mode.)
- Make his first attack be a steam blast instead of a wall slam, its pretty easy to dodge but sucks for people who are lagging. Especially in Colossal 1.
- On normal, deviants should run slightly faster. They go so slow it makes no sense they are using a running animation and makes guard duty too easy in contrast Colossal Titan
- Give a small chance for multiple deviants to spawn and run toward civilians at the same time. Currently, there is too wide a gap between guarding the civilians and fighting the colossal titan (to give an example, today i was playing a match with 10 people. We had 1 guarding while the other 9 fought the colossal titan.)
- His nape collision box needs to be adjusted so you do not sink into his nape when trying to attack it.

Totally agree, if that was fixed and just a few bugs this boss fight would be amazing. I would also add have the regular titans wander into the city instead of just sitting by the CT.
Levvuny

Postby Kewlan » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:11 pm

Arise7 wrote:After playing him a good number of times, here are good suggestions to make the level better.

I couldn't agree more.
Now that I think about it, titan health should be removed completely, and require one strike. Instead of the health, there should be a better and harder, yet fair AI.
And for the difficulty, the easier mode, the less moves the titan(s) have. For example, in abnormal Annie could protect her nape when you're close, but also attacks, but in normal she only uses the attacks.
Edit, forgot some things:
And of course, the Colossal Titan's AI should be improved, since he acts whether you are there or not, and his steam should be used primarily when you're close to the neck.
Kewlan

Postby shaun45451 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:58 pm

+1 for all of these, especially the nape collision box. It gets awkward inside the neck...
shaun45451

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:32 pm

I'd only support a single hit kill if they were tremendously stronger.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby shaun45451 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Accelevi wrote:I'd only support a single hit kill if they were tremendously stronger.

Just imagining how strong they'd have to be makes me shiver!
shaun45451

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:17 pm

They'd be able to curbstomp us.
And still, a minimum damage for the single cut would be required.
If it's too shallow, it's just going to piss it off.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Arise7 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:56 pm

I support the HP system but not nearly as much as he has at the moment. The female titan's HP is suppose to represent her armor transformed into a game mechanic so it fits. As far as the Colossal Titan, his hp system is suppose to represent his gas reflex (when you hit the nape you will notice him instantly shooting grey gas out of it.). However with the colossal titan i still feel that this is pushing the HP system too far and taking away what makes attack on titan attack on titan.

As Levi said though, if health system is done away with against the Colossal Titan, a minimum attack system would have to be incorporated to make the fights still challenging. This also makes sense in lore since there has been examples of accurate cuts not working just for the fact it didn't cut deep enough.
Arise7

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:26 pm

Arise actually supported me?
A miracle. lol

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion