COLOSSAL TITAN?!

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: COLOSSAL TITAN?!

Postby Colopty » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:49 pm

Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Spoiler:
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Colopty
Forum Luminary
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 pm
Location: Norway
Formerly: Cephalopod god

 

Re: COLOSSAL TITAN?!

Postby Kewlan » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:17 pm

shaun45451 wrote:
Accelevi wrote:I'd only support a single hit kill if they were tremendously stronger.

Just imagining how strong they'd have to be makes me shiver!

I wish it was reality.
-
As for the "not perfect" strikes. Maybe the hitbox should get smaller, and in Annie's case, if you hit close to her neck the blades could still break, since her crystalized neck reaches further than the weak spot.
Oh, and I think the HP system is stupid, since you can make a perfect strike but it still doesn't kill.
Kewlan
 

Re: COLOSSAL TITAN?!

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Keep the "Life Lesson" spam crap out.
And most shifters have a lot of protection. AT and FT have actual protection.
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: COLOSSAL TITAN?!

Postby Kewlan » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:40 pm

Accelevi wrote:And most shifters have a lot of protection. AT and FT have actual protection.

Aha, have they ever fought in the manga, and required multiple strikes, even if they were "perfect"?
If that is the case, then I think the damage system should be changed, so it isn't in speed, but rather how close to perfect it is.
I can see how it makes sense since their napes are hard, but dealing 10 damage when hitting perfectly in the center doesn't really make sense.
Last edited by Kewlan on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kewlan
 

Re: COLOSSAL TITAN?!

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Damage is based off speed.
If it seems really low, then you messed up.

And even busting the nape armor for FT/AT without dying would be a huge task in itself. And FT would just remake the crystal. IDK about AT.
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: COLOSSAL TITAN?!

Postby shaun45451 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:53 pm

Kewlan wrote:
Accelevi wrote:And most shifters have a lot of protection. AT and FT have actual protection.

Aha, have they ever fought in the manga, and required multiple strikes, even if they were "perfect"?
If that is the case, then I think the damage system should be changed, so it isn't in speed, but rather how close to perfect it is.
I can see how it makes sense since their napes are hard, but dealing 10 damage when hitting perfectly in the center doesn't really make sense.

The damage system is just fine. Maintaining speed and coordination is vital, especially when you're up against the FT, who's nape is hard and should require multiple hits to puncture.
shaun45451
 

Re: COLOSSAL TITAN?!

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:06 pm

You wouldn't even be able to puncture the crystal, if we were to be completely serious, so at least some high level of defense is needed for AT/FT.
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: COLOSSAL TITAN?!

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Spoiler:
Even AT have weak points at anklres and knees.
And AT is pretty heavy with that armour, so FT could easily dodge his attacks. Eren based only on force, that's why he lost that fight. I think FT's Crystal is stronger than AT armour.
Annie Leonhardt
 

Re: COLOSSAL TITAN?!

Postby Kewlan » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:17 pm

I think the hitbox is a bit weird... because sometimes when I'm on his shoulder, I just die. It's not the gas, I can confirm that, but it seems to happen when he swings his arm.
Kewlan
 

Re: COLOSSAL TITAN?!

Postby Mb12 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:40 pm

Kewlan wrote:I think the hitbox is a bit weird... because sometimes when I'm on his shoulder, I just die. It's not the gas, I can confirm that, but it seems to happen when he swings his arm.


uhh, his hitbox is okay IMO, maybe you should try to swing quickly when you reach the nape.
But yeah, colossal titan always moves. that's the problem, i've had same problem.
Mb12
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron