What character do you use the most and why ?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What character do you use the most and why ?

Postby Gin » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:49 pm

Marco works purr-fectly for me! He allows me to go as fast as I can and want. I suppose the blade lenght is important for my play style as well, which makes him an excellent choice. And I'd rather make all titans chase me than letting fellow soldiers get nommed! (That means his special is awesome for me too)
Gin

Postby Rhodri » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:08 am

Sasha. except i have a legitimate reason for using her. i have grown incredibly used to her momentum with her special so i use here special whenever it recharges. Also i utilize her special to create a move i dubbed the "Sasha Strike"(an aerial strike with her spec) . I use her special running away from the front of a titan camera facing the titan, i hook up with both hooks and gas fully while holding forward (w), after i pass the head i reel and i get massive points (my current record is 1227, but im sure i can go higher). not to mention shes my favorite character in the manga. Manga spoilers ahead so dont open this if you've only seen the anime
Spoiler:
I love her cause of how badass she is, she fended off a titan (albeit a 4 meter class) with nothing but a bow and 3 arrows, then she continues to use the bow with deadly accuracy (shooting a gun out of a guys hand from 100ish meters away
Rhodri

Postby Dave » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:45 am

Gin wrote:Marco works purr-fectly for me! He allows me to go as fast as I can and want. I suppose the blade lenght is important for my play style as well, which makes him an excellent choice. And I'd rather make all titans chase me than letting fellow soldiers get nommed! (That means his special is awesome for me too)

Play Marco, save lives!

I mostly play Marco and Petra. Marco because I kinda started with him and have a pretty nice style with him and petra because it's just awesome to have that accleration.
Dave

Postby SlyThePug » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:29 pm

I use Levi, when I started off I was terrible with him and I couldn't handle the speed.
Now I'm pretty good with him and actually one shotted Annie last night!
SlyThePug

Postby TehTitanKilla » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 am

SlyThePug wrote:I use Levi, when I started off I was terrible with him and I couldn't handle the speed.

Hey Sly, same here, just not the one hit part, and he's part of my midget species, AND for some random reasons I feel like you are SlyFoxHound. I would be stupid to think that if I was wrong
Also, to add to my older post here, I use Levi because he's a midget like me and most of my friends in my new school
TehTitanKilla

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:32 am

TehTitanKilla wrote:
SlyThePug wrote:I use Levi, when I started off I was terrible with him and I couldn't handle the speed.

Hey Sly, same here, just not the one hit part, and he's part of my midget species, AND for some random reasons I feel like you are SlyFoxHound. I would be stupid to think that if I was wrong
Also, to add to my older post here, I use Levi because he's a midget like me and most of my friends in my new school

He's not SlyFoxHound. SlyThePug has his own channel. But that's irrelevant.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby TehTitanKilla » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:21 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
TehTitanKilla wrote:

He's not SlyFoxHound. SlyThePug has his own channel. But that's irrelevant.

Oh : P thanks for telling me. So now I can tell my little brother that he is not Slyfox.
TehTitanKilla

Previous

Return to General Discussion