What character do you use the most and why ?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What character do you use the most and why ?

Postby xRivailution » Sat May 03, 2014 11:42 pm

Easily Mikasa,Eren and Levi
Mostly Mikasa
Her speed is so fucking fast i can literally kill 3 titans with high damage without even landing
The only problem is her gas but its okay.
Eren is also great,his stats are decent but i really enjoy playing as him,and his grab escape saves me many times
Levi.. is just fucking awesome,i can play with him for 1 hour,its hard to aim with him,but once you get used to him,you dont ever miss a hit.
Your precision gets 10 times more accurate
xRivailution

Postby shiroba » Sun May 04, 2014 12:38 am

Mikasa. I used to play Jean but lately Mikasa's attack just seems more powerful, and every time I return to play Jean I miss Mikasa's special attack. It's just so handy and easy to use. I found I need something strong more often than just the usual attack when killing Titans. But yeah, Mikasa's gas is one big problem (coming from a person who used to play Jean, using the gas quite a lot and never running out).
shiroba

Postby Crest » Sun May 04, 2014 5:46 am

shiroba wrote:Mikasa. I used to play Jean but lately Mikasa's attack just seems more powerful, and every time I return to play Jean I miss Mikasa's special attack. It's just so handy and easy to use. I found I need something strong more often than just the usual attack when killing Titans. But yeah, Mikasa's gas is one big problem (coming from a person who used to play Jean, using the gas quite a lot and never running out).

Yeah, being a jean user myself, recently I have found his speed to be somewhat lacking and currently I favour Mikasa primarily due to her Speed and Acceleration :)
Crest

Postby d_jon3s » Sun May 04, 2014 11:11 am

I normally use mikasa, levi or jean.
mikasa I like for shorter maps, as I use way too much gas
levi covers everything and I use jean when playing with nubs on forest 3 that I have to carry. Its alot easier to take on 10+ titans by yourself when you don't have to worry about gas
d_jon3s

Postby Damnhedge » Sun May 04, 2014 11:27 am

I use Levi because of his special mostly
He's fast enough but when done rightly you can actually get an easy 1000+ kill with his special. It's also nice how you can press Q and then then use your special to make sure you hit him just right.
Damnhedge

Postby Eters » Sun May 04, 2014 11:59 am

i use jean, as a graphic tablet user i can't really use specials , my hands are already full with hooks , gas , dodge , movements and normal attack.
so i use him cuz his passive is good , and his active can be used with normal attack button. so yeah pretty dumb reasons but still :)
Eters

Postby liala » Sun May 04, 2014 6:18 pm

I used Mikasa for quite a while now. Before I used to play as Jean and before that as Petra/Sasha when they just came out. And even before that as Levi. Somehow gotten really bad with the latter.
In the newest update Mikasa uses much gas but I still like to use her a lot.

Wait. You play with a graphic tablet? How? It must be really difficult.
liala

Postby Vandelay » Sun May 04, 2014 6:49 pm

I usually use Jean since he has so much gas
Vandelay

Postby Voidaken » Sun May 04, 2014 8:15 pm

I use Mikasa the most unconsciously because she's the default choice. Consciously, I use Sasha the most because I like Sasha the character, and I like her speed boosts. I also use Petra a fair amount.

The character I use the least is Levi. I don't know why. I just use him the least; if I were to take a guess, it's because everyone else uses him so much.
Voidaken

Postby Zinrius » Mon May 05, 2014 12:40 pm

Jean... Because people keep forgetting that not only does he have the most gas.... he has the longest blades in the game.
Zinrius

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion