What character do you use the most and why ?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What character do you use the most and why ?

Postby Havok » Sat May 10, 2014 11:41 pm

Before the crazy updates: Jean, Mikasa,
After crazy updates: Sasha, Mikasa, Marco.

I switch between the 3 but it's mostly Sasha.

I use Sasha now because I love her and she actually isn't terrible. She just needs the right buffs. Also cause not many use her and I feel bad cause she's just so cool and deserves some type of publicity. Mikasa, I don't use as much (compared to Sasha at least) because her low gas and she's kinda too fast for me if that makes sense. I can't really control her well.

I use Marco if I'm in a helping mood. I'll just use his special and help people get kills or save them. I don't kill unless I have too.
Havok

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sat May 10, 2014 11:48 pm

black1blade wrote:I played with mikasa before the update but now I think she has been buffed?

Yes she was buffed a lot. She has more speed but less gas.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sun May 11, 2014 12:15 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
black1blade wrote:I played with mikasa before the update but now I think she has been buffed?

I actually like the more speed less gas thing :P it means you can do little bursts of gas like in the anime to help conserve gas and keep speed.
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun May 11, 2014 12:52 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:

I actually like the more speed less gas thing :P it means you can do little bursts of gas like in the anime to help conserve gas and keep speed.

Yeah I agree it's a lot better and fits her character too.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby NekuSenpai » Sun May 11, 2014 2:42 pm

Petra rocks! her special is so amazing! I can get 1k+ damage w/ her!! hahaha! If only i know how to use armin's special that others says can stun.. armin would be my fav.. :D :D

NekuSenpai

Postby Ceazar » Sun May 11, 2014 4:15 pm

Before and now I still use Jean because I think i could control well, and not having to come back to the supply station often :D
Ceazar

Postby Megamaster » Sun May 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Levi and Sasha. Levi's special buff made i main him again, and Sasha is just easy and fun to play.
Megamaster

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sun May 11, 2014 10:07 pm

Hideki wrote:Petra rocks! her special is so amazing! I can get 1k+ damage w/ her!! hahaha! If only i know how to use armin's special that others says can stun.. armin would be my fav.. :D :D

Good to see another Petra player :) her Special is pretty good, but unfortunately, it's difficult to make complex tactics with her. Only things I can do with her special is pulling in faster forward and do "Petra Divebombs". Also, to use Armin's special to stun, just use it close to a Titan that's noticed you, it'll laugh, thus stunning it :P
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby harelori » Sun May 11, 2014 10:40 pm

Mikasa
Why? Because she's mikasa
Also Image
harelori

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun May 11, 2014 10:52 pm

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
Hideki wrote:Petra rocks! her special is so amazing! I can get 1k+ damage w/ her!! hahaha! If only i know how to use armin's special that others says can stun.. armin would be my fav.. :D :D

Good to see another Petra player :) her Special is pretty good, but unfortunately, it's difficult to make complex tactics with her. Only things I can do with her special is pulling in faster forward and do "Petra Divebombs". Also, to use Armin's special to stun, just use it close to a Titan that's noticed you, it'll laugh, thus stunning it :P

Petra is my second favorite character to use because I love her in the anime and her special is really fun to use. Especially since now she's been buffed.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion