What character do you use the most and why ?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What character do you use the most and why ?

Postby Noodler » Thu May 15, 2014 10:44 pm

For some weirdass reason I have an easier time doing airquators with Levi than with Mikasa.
I use him ocassionally for fun, partially because of this.
Noodler

Postby Terminus » Thu May 15, 2014 10:47 pm

I've never been able to use Levi, especially his special. A combination of ridiculous acceleration and a special that sends you flying makes him awkward for me. Anyone else have these issues?
Terminus

Postby Noodler » Thu May 15, 2014 10:56 pm

Levi seems to be less ridiculous in the new update, which is why I can actually manage it.
Noodler

Postby Xezys » Thu May 15, 2014 11:27 pm

I used to use Levi a lot. I was a newbie and I am STILL a newbie. But when I used him, All I would do was swing past and kept holding on to the wire, Then just right click and kill them. But I had to do it fast or it would grab me. Now I use EREN. I like to use him now because now I do the Double Wired Equator Cut. And I don't need to use Levi now. Eren also can escape from a titan's grab, and you can see the cool-down too. Unlike jean where you can't see the cool-down for escaping a titan is.... Also eren's escape is more effective because during the time you are the titan, You can atleast take down some titans than just escaping
Xezys

Postby Terminus » Thu May 15, 2014 11:48 pm

Xezys wrote:I used to use Levi a lot. I was a newbie and I am STILL a newbie. But when I used him, All I would do was swing past and kept holding on to the wire, Then just right click and kill them. But I had to do it fast or it would grab me. Now I use EREN. I like to use him now because now I do the Double Wired Equator Cut. And I don't need to use Levi now. Eren also can escape from a titan's grab, and you can see the cool-down too. Unlike jean where you can't see the cool-down for escaping a titan is.... Also eren's escape is more effective because during the time you are the titan, You can atleast take down some titans than just escaping

Well Jean doesn't have a cooldown. It's a one hit wonder.
Terminus

Postby Thirdkazekage » Fri May 16, 2014 1:10 am

After knowing about the Levi buff, I began to use him more since it feels new and kewl :lol:
Thirdkazekage

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri May 16, 2014 6:55 am

Thirdkazekage wrote:After knowing about the Levi buff, I began to use him more since it feels new and kewl :lol:

Indeed. While his stats may have been a bit less buffed, it makes him MUCH easier to control, and now his special is beast :P
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 16, 2014 10:30 am

It's upsetting to me personally that so many Eren players only use him because of the grab escape. :cry:
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby shaske » Fri May 16, 2014 1:20 pm

I'm a Jean user because I freakin' love Jean. I don't care for his stats and don't really give a poop about his special (horseface ftw). I started using Eren because idk
shaske

Postby Noya » Fri May 16, 2014 1:37 pm

I dont understand why Eren can escape from grabs... Do you mean escaping with making titan form while being grabbed or is it like Jean? If its like Jean -> wtf...why?

Im using Mikasa, i rlly like her in the anime, she is fast and her blades are kinda long too.
Noya

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion