What character do you use the most and why ?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What character do you use the most and why ?

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 16, 2014 1:47 pm

Noya wrote:I dont understand why Eren can escape from grabs... Do you mean escaping with making titan form while being grabbed or is it like Jean? If its like Jean -> wtf...why?

Im using Mikasa, i rlly like her in the anime, she is fast and her blades are kinda long too.

It's because you can use the Titan power when grabbed. So it's better than Jean's.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby HIT0SHI » Thu May 22, 2014 2:18 pm

And now Petra...
I keep changing characters :lol:

Noticed she got buffed 3DMG speed wise so decided to try the character out, only to find out shes an in between against Levi (whose now the fastest character again after the Mikasa buff) and her special allows her to climb to the neck and it dosent leave as vulnerable as Levi's and Mikasa's Special
HIT0SHI

Postby TheGreatJedi » Thu May 22, 2014 9:38 pm

Mikasa

Speed in ground is awesome
Can dodge faster than anyone else
Has a high acceleration in mid air
Skill that can be use in terms of emergency

if use properly she can even surprised a pretending to be normal Player titan using her skill
TheGreatJedi

Postby Crim » Fri May 23, 2014 12:39 am

Switching from laser-beam Petra to godspeed Mikasa was a harsh but worthwhile decision.

Super fun. (On a side note, hello again everyone!)
Crim

Postby Kiwi » Sun May 25, 2014 7:39 am

Ugh.
I played Marco for a while. Then I got bored and was switching back and forth between him and Armin. (don't ask me why.) Then played as Eren a few times, while using his special sparingly and not often.
Now since the new update I switched over to Petra, since she got buffed. I find her 3dmg speed favorable and her special is easier to use than Levi's. I'm still waiting for Hanji to be added into the game. *shot
Kiwi

Postby Xezys » Sun May 25, 2014 3:42 pm

I played the game at my cousin's house. He had a windows 8 computer. When I hooked on the titan with one hook, I can't use the other. For example, I use E and i cant use Q , I can only use one. Because of this I will use Levi. I swing by using E or Q (holding it) then using his special.

On my computer which can hook with both, I use jean or eren for double wired equator cut, or single wired. Eren for getting captured, I can become titan and beat the crap out of titans, And jean for when i feel like i dont have time to wait 2 minute cooldown for eren titan
Xezys

Postby JesseC » Mon May 26, 2014 7:32 am

I love mikasa and marco. Jean was my fav before the update. Marco's special is pointless but he is well-rounded.
JesseC

Postby The Rogue Titan » Mon May 26, 2014 9:27 am

JesseC wrote:I love mikasa and marco. Jean was my fav before the update. Marco's special is pointless but he is well-rounded.

His special isn't pointless! :x

He is really useful in multiplayer. If you're communicating with your team, Marco is an essential part of it.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Mon May 26, 2014 10:01 am

Yeah, Marcos special is great! O: sure, it's pretty much useless in SP, but in MP it's absolutely fantastic for saving friends, leading Titans away, and helping teammates
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Terminus » Mon May 26, 2014 3:30 pm

I've been branching out. While I DO like the way that Levi and Mikasa handle now, I have 2 issues with them.

1. I run dangerously low on gas in a minute or less.
2. When I try to reel too fast, I accidentally click the Special Attack button, either sending me straight down or flying off in a random direction.

It also feels like there's a subtle difference between Jean and Marco play. Not a lot, but enough to feel weird to me (or I'm just overthinking it). So yeah. Still use Jean for stuff like Forest III.
Terminus

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion