What character do you use the most and why ?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What character do you use the most and why ?

Postby ExileCorporation » Mon May 26, 2014 4:52 pm

I like Mikasa, as a character and a player, especially for the utility from her special, but I have to refrain from Mikasa in Lava Mode ): rip
ExileCorporation

Postby MFxEagle » Tue May 27, 2014 5:01 am

Armin (yes, even before the buff)

The main reason is that he's my favorite character in the show/manga.
Besides that, I like the satisfaction of doing awesome plays with the slowest character in the game. I don't like playing with "pro" characters. Also, less speed means more control over what I'm doing.

When I do force myself to use a "pro" character, my other choice is Mikasa since she's fast and has big blades (and is my other favorite character in the show). I could care less about her gas usage- as long I refill at the right times I'm usually good.
MFxEagle

Postby Zinrius » Thu May 29, 2014 2:45 pm

MFxEagle wrote:Armin (yes, even before the buff)

Besides that, I like the satisfaction of doing awesome plays with the slowest character in the game. I don't like playing with "pro" characters. Also, less speed means more control over what I'm doing.

When I do force myself to use a "pro" character, my other choice is Mikasa since she's fast and has big blades (and is my other favorite character in the show). I could care less about her gas usage- as long I refill at the right times I'm usually good.

Armin's good for overall purposes, like you said, his speed makes flyby's more precise.

I do notice he's lacking in [human titan] killing because of how slow he is, making reeling a chore due to his slow gain of momentum.
Zinrius

Postby MFxEagle » Thu May 29, 2014 2:56 pm

Zinrius wrote:
MFxEagle wrote:Armin (yes, even before the buff)

Armin's good for overall purposes, like you said, his speed makes flyby's more precise.

I do notice he's lacking in [human titan] killing because of how slow he is, making reeling a chore due to his slow gain of momentum.

But he also has the one of the best specials against them though (as long as there is no lag). The absolute best would be a stealth Mikasa chop on titans pretending to be normal.

And while his lack of speed may make it take longer to kill PTs, his gas buff makes it possible to just stay hooked on for extended periods of time.
MFxEagle

Postby Shady » Fri May 30, 2014 11:53 am

I used to be a Levi players cuz I loved his speed. Then I changed to Marco cuz of greater blade size and it was much easier to kill titans with him.
Now in new version I use Jean. Somehow now when he's changed, he fits my playing perfectly
Shady

Postby HIT0SHI » Fri May 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Starting to use Levi now... I can't stick to one character :lol:

Player Titans are to fast to deal with, so I need Levi's speed to compensate.
I'm also getting used to it so I've been developing a sling-shot-ish across the map play style due to it. I'm even able to do Traditional Cuts thanks to this!
HIT0SHI

Postby Doki » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:47 pm

MFxEagle wrote:But he also has the one of the best specials against them though (as long as there is no lag). The absolute best would be a stealth Mikasa chop on titans pretending to be normal.

And while his lack of speed may make it take longer to kill PTs, his gas buff makes it possible to just stay hooked on for extended periods of time.

Armin's main problem is just his ridiculously slow acceleration, which means you're usually too slow to escape danger zones. You can usually gain titan-killing speed just by hooking and gassing away by moving through the city and trees anyway, so there's not much problem with that. Aside from that he is a really useful character, although you will usually end up getting less kills than your friends using other characters, simply because Armin's slower. Thank goodness this isn't a competitive game though, otherwise some people might actually be bothered about other people getting more kills :^)
Doki

Postby Noodler » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:09 am

You had me on that last part, Doki :lol:

Armin is generally just annoying to play because of his acceleration. It's not THAT inefficient, it's just annoying to play with.
Noodler

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:21 am

Man Doki I didn't know you were such a funny dude. That last part left me in stitches. :lol:
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby TheGreatJedi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:26 am

What do you think will happen if a character has max all stats
I mean Maximize speed gas blade accel
but its blade break with just single strike
TheGreatJedi

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion