What character do you use the most and why ?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What character do you use the most and why ?

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:35 am

TheGreatJedi wrote:What do you think will happen if a character has max all stats
I mean Maximize speed gas blade accel
but its blade break with just single strike

That sounds awful :| should this even be discussed here, anyways?
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Noya » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:13 pm

This would really be horrible and would make no sense, and who character is even closely like that in the anime/manga?

I think btw I found now my character: Petra. I like her in the anime, in the game, her special us useful, she accelerates fast, she is kinda fast, her blade size is ok, the rest is average. I really like her and she feels smoother than others, but I probably only feel like that.
Noya

Postby magicman111111 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:32 am

My favorite character is tied between Levi and Jean, Levi because of his speed and quick acceleration, and Jean because of his long blades and more gas
magicman111111

Postby pavichokche » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:20 pm

I use Sasha exclusively. I don't know why I started using her, I think I was just trying out the new characters that had just come out, but I've been using just her ever since. I don't care about stats, honestly i don't even know what her strengths are, I just like how she looks and how her hair flows in the wind as you swoosh around and bring down titans. Also her ability isn't cheap like some other characters', which constantly drives me to better my skills with the 3DMG. Still, the speed comes in handy every now and again.
pavichokche

Postby Sylvy » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:24 am

I've switched to Petra as my main. Her new stats fit my play style perfectly. Plus she's my favorite character. I'm glad she got buffed :)
Sylvy

Postby Ikaros » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:19 am

I used to use jean for his grab escape and gas efficiency, but then i stopped getting grabbed as i got better, and switched to mikasa.

The resupply runs suck, but i don't know what i would do without her air cancelling. It perfectly suits my hyper-aggressive play style, as i don't have to touch the ground or swing around objects before i attack again after missing or if i'm chaining kills. it's great for if you overshoot a titan at massive speeds, and amazing for evading titans and jumpers. it almost increases my speed as much as changing my 3dmg controls to my mouse. It doesn't matter if levi is faster or petra can accelerate faster, mikasa can kill faster, and thats all that matters to me.
Ikaros

Postby UnderWolf » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:34 pm

I tried changing my 3DMG controls to my mouse but it just didn't fly with me (haha, pun) I've been maining Levi for a while now, but I love Jean for his reach on his blades and his handy special (more puns). The magnet hands are real, it makes me feel like I'm playing against Carey Price (hockey pun.) Okay that's enough puns, but seriously I'm torn between these two.
UnderWolf

Postby Ikaros » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:34 pm

UnderWolf wrote:I tried changing my 3DMG controls to my mouse but it just didn't fly with me (haha, pun) I've been maining Levi for a while now, but I love Jean for his reach on his blades and his handy special (more puns). The magnet hands are real, it makes me feel like I'm playing against Carey Price (hockey pun.) Okay that's enough puns, but seriously I'm torn between these two.

I never got what the hype was with levi. his blades are far too short, and all he gets in return is slightly faster acceleration, and double blade durability (which no one needs anyway). his special has far too much lunge for it to be useful in any way except chance flybys. I think 70% of levi users just want to be him because he's so good in the anime/manga, without paying attention to his stats and what play styles suit him.

Jean users are ok in my mind, as he is pretty much the 'noob character', but still doesn't have any disadvantages when played by a pro either. no matter how you look at it, an extra chance at life is handy, and gas efficiency is a great passive, but i feel like mikasa's maneuverability is worth not having these, though it was a tough decision to change over. I never really noticed jeans bigger blades, but now i'm used to shorter blades, i don't really need them.
Ikaros

Postby Krucification » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:08 am

I use Sasha exclusively. Because potato.
Spoiler:
Krucification

Postby Terminus » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:28 pm

I've officially mained Petra. After using Levi in Abnormal City to troll the jumpers, I couldn't go back to slow-as-lead Jean. Decided Petra is a better fit for me. Longer blades than Levi and a controllable special, which is nice.

RIP Gas & Blade Length
Terminus

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion