Some notice in the new update

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Some notice in the new update

Postby ErenKyojin » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:23 am

All titans have the ability to sense where humans are, especially in large groups. The humans do not know if its from sense of smell, or if its more of like a instinct. Titans do not need vision to know where humans are.
ErenKyojin

Postby Z.E.D » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:05 am

I'd say smell , or hearing , titans are stronger than humans would be at the same size , so it wouldn't be surprising that their senses would be enhanced as well.
Z.E.D

Postby higurashimerlin » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:32 pm

The titans do not have better senses than humans. I can't explain without spoilers. The titans probably have instincts to notice the signs of human presence rather any magic sensing ability.
higurashimerlin

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:01 pm

ErenKyojin wrote:All titans have the ability to sense where humans are, especially in large groups. The humans do not know if its from sense of smell, or if its more of like a instinct. Titans do not need vision to know where humans are.

No, they don't sense where the human mare, they just sense that a human is around. Theymshould look arouond first, and I hate how they can find you throught buildings. Maybe look behind if a player is in their 100 m range, and if they are behind something, just search around buildings.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Fuginotory » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:11 pm

Yes well, titans currently can't see buildings, but I think if Feng eventually makes them able to do it they will have to look around.
Fuginotory

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Or at least don't walk into the building, they look like some idiots :lol:
Did someone noticed that the boulder can kill you?
Last edited by Annie Leonhardt on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Fuginotory » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Yup, if you are in the way, you are finished.
I just had a strange bug, but I'm not sure if it was my PC, so it's not going to the bug section.
So I was playing, and had to check something in google, when I came back to the game and started a level the TPS camera was stuck, it wouldn't turn, re-loading the page fixed it to a point, but it was still slow, only when I restarted the browser did it fix (just throwing this out there, in case someone else has the problem).
Fuginotory

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:18 pm

And you couldn't change the camera to Original or WOW?
Restarted you mean just exit and enter, or re-installed it?
That happened to me before the Eren update, and restarting the browser fixed it.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Fuginotory » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:45 pm

I mean just restarted the browser, I wouldn't bother re-installing it unless I had no other choice. I could easily switch to Original or WoW, but that wouldn't really be any better then playing with a frozen camera, seeing as how I couldn't use either one of them to save my life... Kinda sad when you think about it. If you've had that happen to you too then it could be something in the game, maybe Accel should add it to the list of bugs (to avoid having a thread posted for this).
Fuginotory

Postby RivailleNamikaze » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:11 pm

Sorry guys, but ''Story mode'' or ''Rank System'' is bad idea for now.

(''Story mode'' is the worst idea forever)
RivailleNamikaze

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion