Crawler Killing General

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Crawler Killing General

Postby JimJimJimBob » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:05 pm

Post everything that has to do with crawlers in here. This is a thread to discuss crawlers and killing of them.
What's your tactics on killing them?
How many have you killed?
Bugs on them.
Etc.

Personally, I've killed 18 overall.
JimJimJimBob

Re: Crawler Killing General

Postby Sylvy » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:17 pm

Lost count of the number of crawlers I killed. I think that goes for most of the poeple here as well XD After the first couple of frustrating days that they were released, killing them got easy...

DEM SMALL CRAWLERS THO!!! Now that's a completely different story. Them tree climbing bas@#$%. The way the run up the tree even though you're out of harms reach! YOU THINK YOU'RE SAFE, BUT YOURE NOT! 10x more deadly than the largest crawlers. They wipe out packs of humanity's hope in mere seconds! By the time you react, you're dead! and even if you react, you're dead!

Alright.... I'm done with my rant ^.^....
Last edited by Sylvy on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvy

Postby brate » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:17 pm

Best thread, I can see it already

What's your tactics on killing them?

Find a wall tree, hang onto it, land on the back and kill

How many have you killed?

Probably in the hundreds, don't know the exact number tho
brate

Postby JimJimJimBob » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:26 pm

I guess my friends I play with are just crap.
They have killed 1 or 2 crawlers.
Either way my tactic is usually find some close-ish trees, attract the crawler through them, launch both my wires to the trees then quickly attach them to the crawler, normally landing somewhere on his back, sometimes if I screw it up I Hang on to the trees too long and they just jump and get me. From his back I can easily get to his neck and kill him.
Anyone have many Mikasa special crawler kills? It seems like it wouldn't be much easier than normal to do it with her.
JimJimJimBob

Postby Sylvy » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:31 pm

These forums have a pretty good tutorial section, idk if you've seen it or not.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6840

^^^^^^ pretty useful for crawler killing.
Sylvy

Postby Le Squishy Squish » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:43 pm

I stand atop a building, wait for them to jump, then either:
-DFA them works 30% of the time (I got 1267 once doing this)
-swing around onto their neck and ride them like a paraplegic horse, then execute them when I get the chance
Le Squishy Squish

Postby liala » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:54 pm

They are pretty easy in the city because they often run into buildings but I suck killing them in the Forest. I've only managed it like 3 times (but I don't solo Forest that often) And in multiplayer they usually suprise me and I get run over xD Yeah I suck
liala

Postby HalzTheKeeno » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:12 pm

Most people use safe ways to kill them. Finding a tree/wall and yeah it works. There's also a tactic where you face away from the titan, jump and hook their head and you can jump over them to their neck. But it isn't too reliable but can be good in conjunction with Marco's special. Also if you want to get crazy speed and just generally want to be crazy you can do what I do sometimes. Bait a jump and then hook their neck, reel and hope to god you hit them in the first hit. You'll never land it consistently but its a bit of fun.

Also after Abnormal I can't even explain how much I don't care about them anymore. Just 5 of them every run makes you numb to the terror.
HalzTheKeeno

Postby Rumboozle » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:26 pm

My biggest problem with killing crawlers is that...I don't have the heart to do it.
I launch onto their back, start riding them as they're flailing around the map, and...I don't want the ride to end. I just want to gallop through the map atop of my valiant steed!
Rumboozle

Postby Accelevi » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:11 pm

The smallest ones are the only legit problems, but you can just jump over them and then hook-slash.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Next

Return to General Discussion