Crawler Killing General

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Crawler Killing General

Postby Colopty » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:47 pm

Yep, bites need to be a part of the crawler arsenal. Hehe, arse...
Would also be fun if they got an AI upgrade to patch in some weaknesses. Like sticking to walls and dropping. They obviously need a lower jumping zone.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby Fuginotory » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:08 pm

Yes, and a jetpack, complete with roller skates, heck, why don't we just strap a gun to their back and load it with a N.I.C.E. missile, that fires when you spawn.
The jumping zone is already low enough, too low if you ask me (for the current crawlers anyway).
If you want to die by crawlers so badly, just find one and wait for it to crush you.
Fuginotory

Postby Colopty » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Jet packs seem kinda out of place, and I don't think a crawler would be able to use roller skates. They would kinda just skid around and fall on their face. (New crawler fighting strategy there)
And nope, the jump zone is far from low enough. It's pretty easy to get into the safe zone on a wall or tree. Those crawlers need to be a little boss fight all on their own.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Postby Fuginotory » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:39 pm

They really don't, I mean, they are already down, all they need to be is out.
Fuginotory

Postby Colopty » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:52 pm

I have no idea what the thing you just said means, but I'm pretty sure it sounds sports related.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Postby shaun45451 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Colopty wrote:Jet packs seem kinda out of place, and I don't think a crawler would be able to use roller skates. They would kinda just skid around and fall on their face. (New crawler fighting strategy there)

The crawler that chased Sasha could skid and drift. It was so cash.
shaun45451

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:21 pm

Keep it on-topic and non-spammy, people.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby merp » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:35 am

crawlers were hard when they were first released, but after the nerfs and stuff they're too easy now. they should have a few more moves, like some way to shake someone off its back or a bite. every titan should feel like a boss fight
merp

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:23 am

If you're hooked on a crawler while your on his back, yes, you shake. That happens to every titan.
About the bite, it won't work everytime, if you are hooked on his forehead, he shouldn't bite you. If you're too low, you will get pulled dow and get crushed by him. Well, when I see or hear a crawler I try to stay low, and look for him. Never, but never ignore him, he could get to you in 5 seconds. And the most easiest way to kill him is hook something and then kill him.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Skirazi » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:35 am

Once you know where to hook onto, you can fly-by through his nape.

LOL JK, but the first part is true for Killing crawlers easily, and the second is true for Petra. She's really satisfying to kill Crawlers with, if you have amazing positioning (I don't, I just got lucky the one time I killed a crawler with a fly-by Petra).
Skirazi

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion