Crawler Killing General

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Crawler Killing General

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:53 am

Can you hit their nape like you do to FT while she's down? I haven't tried yet, too risky :lol:
Mikasa is useful too with them, but never use her special from places that are too high.
BTW, I see that now you can't get stuck on their nape anymore, and Mikasa's special slide really cool now :3
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Fuginotory » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:52 pm

Colopty wrote:Jet packs seem kinda out of place, and I don't think a crawler would be able to use roller skates. They would kinda just skid around and fall on their face. (New crawler fighting strategy there)
And nope, the jump zone is far from low enough. It's pretty easy to get into the safe zone on a wall or tree. Those crawlers need to be a little boss fight all on their own.

No, they don't need to be a boss fight of their own. Why is it so hard for people to understand what I'm saying lately?
Fuginotory

Postby Colopty » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:01 pm

I understand what you're saying perfectly, I simply disagree with it.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby Orion » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:53 pm

I personally feel like crawlers are easier than abnormal and regular titans.
Although some people hit them at their back, their nape is hidden in their afro.
Orion

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:58 pm

No, crawler is harder than abnormal, especially if it's a jumper. The good thing at crawler is that you can ride them withou even being hooked to them, andmin that case the perfect character is Levi/Petra.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Fuginotory » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:59 pm

You know deep down that you are wrong to disagree with me Colopty, you just don't want to admit it.
Crawlers don't really need an AI buff now, they need to be fixed first, so they wouldn't turn so fast... And that other stuff they do...
Fuginotory

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:04 pm

The only thing that should be fixed is the jumping, the speed is okay, they should be a little faster than the horses.
And if a big crawler runs over a small titan, the small one should get a 2 seconds stun.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Colopty » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Fuginotory wrote:You know deep down that you are wrong to disagree with me Colopty, you just don't want to admit it.
Crawlers don't really need an AI buff now, they need to be fixed first, so they wouldn't turn so fast... And that other stuff they do...

Spoiler:

Translation: Nope, not agreeing with you. Those crawlers need to be a nightmare to deal with. It's simply too cheap that you can kill them just by sticking to a wall. Not to mention the riding. They need to roll over or something to kill riders. It'll be cute. Like a puppy. Being smashed to pieces by a gigantic humanlike being.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby shaun45451 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Colopty wrote:
Fuginotory wrote:You know deep down that you are wrong to disagree with me Colopty, you just don't want to admit it.

Spoiler:

Translation: Nope, not agreeing with you. Those crawlers need to be a nightmare to deal with. It's simply too cheap that you can kill them just by sticking to a wall. Not to mention the riding. They need to roll over or something to kill riders. It'll be cute. Like a puppy. Being smashed to pieces by a gigantic humanlike being.

Do you WANT crawlers to be harder than they are now? Although I kind of like the rolling over idea. But that should be for Hard-Abnormal difficulty.
shaun45451

Postby Fuginotory » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:42 pm

I get the distinct impression that some people want this game to become unplayable.
Fuginotory

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion