Forest Challenge

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Forest Challenge

Postby Endogenesis » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:45 am

Good job, both of you ;)
Endogenesis

Postby Accelevi » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:04 am

This seems interesting and I'll try, but I'll most likely fail horribly.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Endogenesis » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:28 am

Accelevi wrote:This seems interesting and I'll try, but I'll most likely fail horribly.

That's the spirit!
Endogenesis

Postby Hilo » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:26 am

Endogenesis wrote:Good job, both of you ;)

Thank ye. If there are anymore challenges from ToL I'll gladly accept them ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Hilo

Postby Wheaters » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:27 am

Someone in my guild got to wave 11 in 10 minutes, he had a screen shot in every thing.
Wheaters

Postby Xedma » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:44 am

Oooooh this sounds like fun! I'll edit this post when I attempt/complete this challenge or just make a new one.
Xedma

Postby Sylvy » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:51 pm

This sounds fun! I'll have to try this when I get the chance :)

Good job to the guys who did complete it!
Sylvy

Postby Tethys » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:39 am

This is a great idea. I believe that Heaven's Hope had/has a similar concept in place for ranking their top players?

I suggest that something like this could be made a little more official, and could occupy a place on the Scoreboards.
If players set the starting time to 99 minutes and the time is read by x(final time) = 5940 - y(time left), then there won't be any way to deliberately set the time higher than 10 minutes, and cheat that way.
If that was done, the only potential way of messing with it would be to actually have an additional player in the game with you to assist by splitting mobs. And I honestly think that for the very fastest times, something like this would only slow you down. So it wouldn't be a serious advantage.
Anyway, just an idea because I think it would be great to have something challenging like this on the scoreboards.
If there lies in an issue in how players might gain/lose time based on how quickly they can take a screenshot, maybe we could make the Official version of this challenge, "How many titans can a player kill with a "Time:" greater than 5340 (which is 5940seconds - 600seconds)?". That way it would just be a matter of killing as many titans as you can, and then making sure you get a screenshot before the time ticks down to 5339. Anyway.....

I was actually struggling to get a time posted at all because I kept trying to go maximum pace through the entire thing and died repeatedly in ridiculous ways, as I'm prone to do. So I deliberately slowed myself down considerably, and actually finished. 522s total elapsed.

Also, I think it would also be a great idea to do the same thing as this but with Abnormal Forest. Perhaps reaching Wave7 (Clearing the first 6 waves and thus killing 33 titans) in 5 minutes? I haven't tested it, so I'm not entirely sure whether that's a good place to set the goal. I'll do a little testing and might post a thread a little bit later.
Tethys

Postby Xedma » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:14 am

Tethys! Contact Gun! Get your EVOT custom made signature!
Xedma

Postby Hilo » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:51 am

Tethys wrote:
I was actually struggling to get a time posted at all because I kept trying to go maximum pace through the entire thing and died repeatedly in ridiculous ways, as I'm prone to do. So I deliberately slowed myself down considerably, and actually finished.

I had the same problem and same solution X)
And nice time :)!
Hilo

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion