The Stifled Modding Community

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: The Stifled Modding Community

Postby Constipation » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:10 am

It seems bope's account was deleted. Holy shit this forums mods are incompetent. FLAN, the guy who likes to joke around has only made ONE account. The "second" account which also resulted in flan's account being permanently banned was DOUBROL's, who is our host. BOPE is the one who makes the damn mod and this was his only account.
Constipation

Postby Noodler » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:10 am

Downloadable clients would stop people from getting ads, which I doubt will increase profit even if they see a few ads when getting it from here.
Noodler

Postby Pixis » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:33 am

Accelevi wrote:This thread is full of bias, misinformation, and hate-arguments.
I really can't be bothered to deal with this entire s***storm, so I'll say one thing.
Those "select few" I "granted permission" to for the mods, in fact, are part of ATUG/the people who know about it/etc, or are related in one way or another, as far as I know. So they're pretty much part of it, as far as I know, although I could be wrong.
Feng gave permission for those people to use the mods as long as it's not overstepping bounds, cheating, etc, and as long as it's bound to those few. He doesn't want it spread on the three major platforms. (Tieba/FB group/This forum)

That's directly part of the problem, here. It's completely unfair to have select individuals free from the punishment that others are submitted to for the same reasons.

As for the bias, they're opinions. An issue with two sides always has bias. The post itself is biased because it was written by me, who is completely supporting of the mod/offline clients. I'll admit that it's all one-way because that's how I view it and nobody's convinced me of anything otherwise, but I'm adding in cons as they're brought up, and I will continue to do so.

Also, for the hate comments, this is directly the fault of the staff. There's been a lot of people on the staff, yourself included, that have made biased decisions and used their powers unfairly. Those events in the past are what have lead to people having these opinions that are so filled with rage. That, and the fact that this issue has been spit upon until now.

Now, to summarize all this. . .

I think it'd be wise to close this post. I don't feel comfortable expanding on points that I don't agree with, and I probably won't be able to do them justice in my post. So even if I end up adding all the cons, they're gonna be a shitty, undetailed list. HOWEVER, I think that until a new one is made (preferably by you, accelevi), it should remain open.So you should make a post that cleanly details the pros and cons that have been listed here, and expand upon it as they're brought up in the comments. That would resolve the shit-storm of a hate-induced rage that this thread has become, while keeping the original intentions of the post.
Pixis

Postby Arise7 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:49 am

As i said before, regardless on rather you agree on it or not, Feng has already let known his disdain towards unauthorized mods. And since this thread his degenerated into hate mongering; locking.
Arise7

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:56 am

I made my point, and so did the staff, Nan, and Feng.
If you don't like it, at this point, all I have to say is "Get over it."
A new thread like this will not be allowed.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Previous

Return to General Discussion