Playing AOTTG: Desktop VS. Laptops

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Playing AOTTG: Desktop VS. Laptops

Postby jahob000 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:42 pm

So I've been going back and forth about trying to find the right controls. I was using a keyboard/mouse and then a controller and now I'm going to try the keyboard and mouse again. Lol no matter what I use, I'm just not improving.

I know that in the end it doesn't matter what you play on because you'll get used to it and get better. Some people use the mouse pad with the laptop and others use a mouse so I'm just curious. How many of you play on Laptops and how many of Desktop? Do you use a keyboard and mouse or a controller? Do you have a preference?
jahob000

Re: Playing AOTTG: Desktop VS. Laptops

Postby Peanuts » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:55 pm

When I play Aottg, I always uses the mouse pad. Cos I can just move my wrist/finger and I can turn pretty quickly. I prefer using this way to play :D
Peanuts

Postby Sylvy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:00 pm

I play with Mouse and Keyboard. I can't even imagine playing with a laptop touch pad. Yea, that sounds tricky to me, I move way too fast with my mouse. Not sure if I can be as precise with a pad XD
Sylvy

Postby Z.E.D » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:23 pm

How the hell do you do that peanuts? X)
I play w/ keyboard mouse on my laptop .
Z.E.D

Postby Peanuts » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:24 pm

Z.E.D wrote:How the hell do you do that peanuts? X)
I play w/ keyboard mouse on my laptop .

I rarely use the mouse when I'm using the computer lol. Using the track pad for like 4-6 years? So, yea, a habit I guess :lol:
Peanuts

Postby Colopty » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:27 pm

Peanuts wrote:When I play Aottg, I always uses the mouse pad. Cos I can just move my wrist/finger and I can turn pretty quickly. I prefer using this way to play :D

Wait, you use the mouse pad? And you play well? :shock:
Asians. :lol:
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby l4dkurts2 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Computer works well for me because I can kill about 20 titans in a life on hard, but when I went over to my buds house he had a laptop I played on normal could not kill a thing. Btw why u have the L pic it just brought back so many sad memorys ;-;
l4dkurts2

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:02 pm

Desktop feels so much easier.
Laptops are a pain in the ass with the small, flat keyboards, and the touch screen thingy for the mouse.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby jahob000 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:24 pm

l4dkurts2 wrote:Computer works well for me because I can kill about 20 titans in a life on hard, but when I went over to my buds house he had a laptop I played on normal could not kill a thing. Btw why u have the L pic it just brought back so many sad memorys ;-;

Lol, I dunno why. I've seen so many anime since I've watched Death Note (Mainly Seinen). I like to be incognito and that's what L pretty much is. So I like to use his pics a lot.

but yeah. I'm back to using the keyboard/mouse with the default controls to give them a chance. Laptops keys are too low for me to where if feels like your fingers will easily slip to the next key. My Desktop keyboard keys are raised and have a kind of indenture for my fingers like they fit right in.
jahob000

Postby Arise7 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:34 pm

Laptop because its all i have, i use an external mouse though. Using a touchpad for playing games is a pain in the ass.
Arise7

Next

Return to General Discussion