Playing AOTTG: Desktop VS. Laptops

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Playing AOTTG: Desktop VS. Laptops

Postby Peanuts » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:05 am

Damn, that's near to impossible. that means you have to always press right click, won't it spoil your trackpad? or you had the key relocated to another one?

I'm using a trackpad to play, and default's the only option, since tps doesn't work on macs :?
Peanuts

Postby iraculus » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:55 am

uhm no it doesnt spoil the trackpad haha usually i use mikasa so from time to time i use her special. since the special is using the right button on the mouse for mac trackpads you just use 2 fingers and click the trackpad its pretty simple haha

btw WOW camera is the default cam right? if so yes i use the wow then ahha
iraculus

Postby Peanuts » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:59 am

iraculus wrote:uhm no it doesnt spoil the trackpad haha usually i use mikasa so from time to time i use her special. since the special is using the right button on the mouse for mac trackpads you just use 2 fingers and click the trackpad its pretty simple haha

btw WOW camera is the default cam right? if so yes i use the wow then ahha

No, lol xD, default is default, second is WoW, third is Tps
Peanuts

Postby iraculus » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:18 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHH okay im sorryyyyyy then i use default sometimes i get confused. SORRYYYYYY. haha and about the reeling its easy to do also in trackpad for amc coz since reeling with a mouse is using the scroll button, in track pad you use two fingers to swipe downward so yea pretty simple and you can play in a weird position since its just the laptop hahahah
iraculus

Postby Thirdkazekage » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:22 pm

^For a minute there I really thought you use WOW haha :lol:
Thirdkazekage

Postby Zinrius » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 pm

Dear Diary,

Today I was almost impressed...

... almost.
Zinrius

Postby iraculus » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:27 pm

guys im sorry for the dissappointment :c

btw Zinrius, your signature works well with that comment ahha!
iraculus

Postby Peanuts » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:28 pm

iraculus wrote:OHHHHHHHHHHH okay im sorryyyyyy then i use default sometimes i get confused. SORRYYYYYY. haha and about the reeling its easy to do also in trackpad for amc coz since reeling with a mouse is using the scroll button, in track pad you use two fingers to swipe downward so yea pretty simple and you can play in a weird position since its just the laptop hahahah

haha, it's cool man

But reeling can't be done in windowed mode right? Since it just scrolls all the way down, sadly tho >_<
Peanuts

Postby iraculus » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:00 pm

yea pretty much btw i tried the WOW camera and all i have to do is use the focus key and the cam would rotate! so yea pretty easy
iraculus

Postby Peanuts » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:04 pm

iraculus wrote:yea pretty much btw i tried the WOW camera and all i have to do is use the focus key and the cam would rotate! so yea pretty easy

lol wit how? O_O
Peanuts

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion