AOTTG Improvement Scale

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: AOTTG Improvement Scale

Postby Z.E.D » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:19 pm

From the beginning , i'd say i"ve gone from a 2 from 8.5 9 ish
Z.E.D

Postby Wheaters » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Wow, you haven't hit a 1000 damage yet? That's pretty miraculous since you can speed run like that.
Wheaters

Postby hsin75 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:42 pm

I've improved a lot from when I had started.
From getting killed, climbing buildings and running away on normal city.
To flying around on Hard in the forest.
Gonna say 8-9.
hsin75

Postby Hilo » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:26 pm

10. I went from not knowing there was a gas button for the first 5 or so hours(I'm not kidding, I was so confused on how to kill titans) to inventing new techniques and placing 1st in the EVOT survival section with 245 titans killed(Forest II Normal)

That~(^) was within a month. After that my improvement has slowed to a 4 or so as I smooth out the edges in my play style.
Hilo

Postby Azure Sky » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Wheaters wrote:Wow, you haven't hit a 1000 damage yet? That's pretty miraculous since you can speed run like that.

I can now I did it about an hour after I posted that. I got it doing solo forest II normal.
Its in my signiture now actually.
Azure Sky

Postby Skirazi » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:40 am

Hilo wrote:10. I went from not knowing there was a gas button for the first 5 or so hours(I'm not kidding, I was so confused on how to kill titans) to inventing new techniques and placing 1st in the EVOT survival section with 245 titans killed(Forest II Normal)

That~(^) was within a month. After that my improvement has slowed to a 4 or so as I smooth out the edges in my play style.

HOLY SHIIIAAAT HILO YOU'RE SO COOL

No, actually, a MONTH?? wth, man, I finished Hard for the first time in a month. Maybe you get to play more often than I do, IDK.
Skirazi

Postby Wheaters » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:53 am

Thanks for the awkward encouragement Connie.
Wheaters

Postby Hilo » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:17 am

Wheaters stole my line ;P

lol. Though yea, I think I had a lot of playing time. At least 3+ hours each day.
Hilo

Postby shaun45451 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:22 am

Hilo wrote:Wheaters stole my line ;P

lol. Though yea, I think I had a lot of playing time. At least 3+ hours each day.

Wtf, no-life!

JK! I play, like, 4 hours scattered throughout the day, so I shouldn't be talking! :lol:
shaun45451

Postby Wheaters » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:20 am

I usually play as back ground while i'm listening to podcast or stuff of that nature, just doing old-level 2 hard, over and over and over and over and over. unsurprisingly, i've gotten pretty good a speed running old-level 2.
Wheaters

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion