AOTTG Improvement Scale

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: AOTTG Improvement Scale

Postby Xyro » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:55 pm

My scale is about a 10.I went from slashing their bellies to getting midair flybys
Xyro

Postby HIT0SHI » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:24 pm

For me sense I starded playing in like June/July (cant remember) I say... 8.

I have been able to manuver perfectly with the 3DMG up to the point were I literaly zip around the map both City and Forest incredibly fast but, every time I go to try to kill a titan, I slow my momentum tremendously. I can't for the life of me control the reeling for killing titans yet so I re-hook multiple times with 1 hook at a time by going on the sides or use both when the I want to get my momentum to burst foward to speed up (like when im behind a titan). Thanks to that, I changed to Levi sense his special allows me to reel when ever I need it in a press of a button instead of akwardly scrolling down the mouse wheel... Feng should seriously allow us to keybind the reel. >_>

But hey, I can kill lots of titans and im usally the last man standing before I even die once ; I can surely say that I'm almost there on becoming a really good player, as all I need now is to practice on my reeling. :D
HIT0SHI

Postby l4dkurts2 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:26 pm

jahob000 wrote:So I've been playing this game for a week now and I've made little improvement. Little as it may be it's still improvement.

So I'm curious about all of you AOTTG fans out there. Reminisce about all the time you've been playing. On a scale of 1-10 How much have you improved since the first time you've played? How much have you improved on a scale of 1-10 within the past month or week? What major thing did you do to help you improve your skills? Did you learn at a fast/slow pace? What was your biggest achievement goal that you set for yourself? Did you reach it? Are you close? Did you surpass it?

Me personally, on a scale of 1-10, my improvement is a 2. I went from barely being able to maneuver to at LEAST being able to kill over 5 titans. Though I struggled with even that :p. But hey, so long as I'm killin em, I'm perfectly kool with that. My goal is to be able to do that move where you attack from the front by latching onto the face and getting to it's neck and BAM!!! Dead Titan. Lol not there yet but workin on it.

How bout you guys?

Regardless of how much you've improved, give yourselves a pat on the back!

I'm changing my improvement from a 2 to a 5. Lol that little jump came from today. Learned the technique I couldn't do and now I'm kickin butt. Killed more titans than I ever have. Still needs work. Then I can power up my move from there :D

0-500000 im a good player but iv been playing since the second mikasa model came out
l4dkurts2

Postby iavas » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:08 am

I'm probably about a 3 or a 4. I had no idea what I was doing the first time I was playing and I was getting killed left and right, but I'm finally getting the hang of the 3DMG and I can actually kill a kind of decent amount of titans before I die. It'll go up a bit more if I get the equator cut and can somewhat do flybys. But I'll get there one day, hopefully.
iavas

Postby bblt » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:58 am

from 1-10 i'd give myself 6 or 7 above average but not pro
I'm playing this game from the start it was really hard from the start and i wasn't on this forum.
I'm generally not reading the tutorials so i learned shooting left-right hooks with touching to q button by mistake, really i was killing titans with using both hooks
It was hard to climb the buildings
i can kill the old titans without moving a finger they were so easy but back then i was dying dying and dying
I cleared the Level 2 (15 titans) first and that one was my favorite map, after that i learned that there is cube level that you can fly around but it was little late because i learned using gear with titans.
felt so happy when i cleared the level 1 (32 titans) but it took me a lot of time and still i can't generally
I'm planning to be a pro but STEP 7 on my mind and beyond it is little harder than my expects
-I'm planning to never get caught and i can't find a solution to this. Dodge is not working on titans and i don't wanna get away from titans on midair what if someone will got my prey :( plus they still have magnet hands. So that made a big supporter of air dodge.
-I'm generally using my 3DMG with less touching the ground. Now i'm planning to use it without touching the floor. That's why you can find me on 666Lava666 servers xD
-I'm planning to improve a nice killing style with tangible cables. I don't like cut tecniques with these ropes like sparrow equator.
These are my future ideas about my playing style
bblt

Postby Derppy » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:04 pm

I guess since I first played I've improved a 4 and within the past month or so, maybe a 0.7. I'm not very good at this.
Derppy

Postby Liduso » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:12 pm

I just got back from a hiatus. I thought I was still like, maybe an 8, then I saw the updated scoreboard. Not only did I lose my spot, but the scores are like, 7x higher then when I was good.

I think I'm like a 3? ;~;

EDIT : Whoops. This is a scale of improvement. I just outright graded myself.

My improvement therefore would be like, a -5.
Liduso

Previous

Return to General Discussion