Character Information List

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Character Information List

Postby Thirdkazekage » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:37 am

Cookie_Dynamics wrote:
Derppy wrote:Speed isn't dependent on size or weight... Whatever. Look at Zacharius. He's second to Levi. Armin is the slowest character. But yes, as a Petra fan, she needs to be faster, both on the ground and in the air.

No no no...

I hope they'll nerf Petra to the ground...

Make her blades smaller, make her gas usage awful... anything...

The less people playing as her, the more unique we are.

Wouldn't that make her another Armin? and I don't get what you mean by "The less people playing as her, the more unique we are."
Thirdkazekage

Postby Derppy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:53 pm

Cookie_Dynamics wrote:
Derppy wrote:Speed isn't dependent on size or weight... Whatever. Look at Zacharius. He's second to Levi. Armin is the slowest character. But yes, as a Petra fan, she needs to be faster, both on the ground and in the air.

No no no...

Even though Petra is by far my favorite of the playable characters, I'm a Jean player for the obvious reasons. I prefer not to play Petra as I'm terrible with her and it pains me to see her die.
Derppy

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:39 pm

Why should Petra get nerfed? She is already slow, and her gas usage is like everyone else. The only thing that saves her to become like Armin, is her special. She have to be faster...
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Derppy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:Why should Petra get nerfed? She is already slow, and her gas usage is like everyone else. The only thing that saves her to become like Armin, is her special. She have to be faster...

CD assumes that if she's nerfed, she'll be as unpopular ingame as Armin.
Derppy

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:47 pm

And why should be as unpopular as Armin? The point of the game is to balance every character so people will play as everyone. -_-
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Derppy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:50 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:And why should be as unpopular as Armin? The point of the game is to balance every character so people will play as everyone. -_-

Have you forgotten the 15 meter titan in the room?
Derppy

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Wait, what are you talking about?
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Cookie_Dynamics » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:59 pm

Thirdkazekage wrote:
Spoiler:
Cookie_Dynamics wrote:

No no no...

Wouldn't that make her another Armin? and I don't get what you mean by "The less people playing as her, the more unique we are."

Exactly!
Armin players are like unicorns. Tales whispered in the winds tell that if you find an Armin player or Marco player online you can make any wish and it will become true.

I want to be a "unicorn player" too. By " unicorn" I mean someone who is rare...

As Derppy said:
Derppy wrote:CD assumes that if she's nerfed, she'll be as unpopular ingame as Armin.

That's pretty much it.

Annie Leonhardt wrote:And why should be as unpopular as Armin? The point of the game is to balance every character so people will play as everyone. -_-

I realize that thinking rationally it would make complete sense to balance the game so every character is equally desirable. I'm not selfish or anything like that, but I want Petra to be as unpopular as she can get so less people play as her.
Cookie_Dynamics

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:14 pm

Or just buff Armin? So your point is to nerf every character so people would play with everyone? Armin really needs to get buffed, or at least give him another special.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Derppy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:20 pm

Armin's special is definitely a dud; there is no argument here. However, s/he's probably going to get his/her way, seeing as how Feng is basing the characters (besides Petra and Jean) on their skill in the anime or manga rather than balancing every character. Hopefully the next update is fixes rather than Armored Titan.
Derppy

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion