Character Information List

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Character Information List

Postby Ghosthunter » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:02 am

Cookie_Dynamics wrote:
LeviTheHappyBunny wrote:
About Jean
Have you seen tumblr? PRetty much all they talk about in snk is Jean, his base-ratio is huge. Just btw


Would you agree with me if I say that Mikasa's fan base is larger?

Mikasa is a girl and has boobs.
Ghosthunter
 

 

Re: Character Information List

Postby Cookie_Dynamics » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:07 am

Ghosthunter wrote:
Cookie_Dynamics wrote:
LeviTheHappyBunny wrote:
About Jean
Have you seen tumblr? PRetty much all they talk about in snk is Jean, his base-ratio is huge. Just btw


Would you agree with me if I say that Mikasa's fan base is larger?

Mikasa is a girl and has boobs.


Hahahahhahahah Oh god :D

Image
Cookie_Dynamics
 

Re: Character Information List

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:10 am

On-topic please.
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Postby Tiddlyfisher » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:54 am

Maybe it's just me, but I've always thought Petra was above average in the aerial speed category. I switch between her and Jean, and in comparison, she seems faster. I'm not saying anyone is wrong, but it's just my own observation.
Tiddlyfisher
 

Re:

Postby Derppy » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Tiddlyfisher wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I've always thought Petra was above average in the aerial speed category. I switch between her and Jean, and in comparison, she seems faster. I'm not saying anyone is wrong, but it's just my own observation.

To me, she seems heaviest for some reason. Compared to Armin, she probably has a bit better gas, but still worst out of everyone else, and maybe a bit better pull with the wires.
Derppy
 

Postby Tiddlyfisher » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:50 pm

Derppy wrote:To me, she seems heaviest for some reason. Compared to Armin, she probably has a bit better gas, but still worst out of everyone else, and maybe a bit better pull with the wires.

I don't know much about how character movement varies, but she definitely has better gas.
Tiddlyfisher
 

Re: Character Information List

Postby Ghosthunter » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:27 pm

The reason why Petra moves slower than others is because she has to drag an entire tree with herself. :lol:
Ghosthunter
 

Re: Character Information List

Postby Senpai » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:33 pm

Spoiler:
Image

well played Ghost, it explains everything. :lol:
Senpai
 

Re: Character Information List

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:03 pm

She should be faster because she's running away from Annie.
Annie Leonhardt
 

Re: Character Information List

Postby Colopty » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:07 pm

I just thought she was partially Petrafied.
Spoiler:
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Colopty
Forum Luminary
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 pm
Location: Norway
Formerly: Cephalopod god

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest