Most Creative Kill![Challenge/Competition]

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Most Creative Kill![Challenge/Competition]

Postby Colopty » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:04 am

What do you mean?
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby Zinrius » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:31 am

Colopty wrote:What do you mean?

You know how usually videos send you to other videos of content that relates to it ? This one's sending me to a hell of a lot of weird birth videos and other sex oriented things.

And unusual sight considering my youtube is compromised of "Lets players" and Celtic music.
Zinrius

Postby Cookie_Dynamics » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:46 am

Zinrius wrote:

You know how usually videos send you to other videos of content that relates to it ? This one's sending me to a hell of a lot of weird birth videos and other sex oriented things.

And unusual sight considering my youtube is compromised of "Lets players" and Celtic music.

I've noticed that too when I watched this video.

I had sent a PM to l4dkurts2 yesterday telling him about it, but he didn't reply.

My theory is that he used "orgasm" as keyword for the video (considering the closing sentence that appears after the kill). Youtube suggests related videos based on, among other things, the keywords inserted by the uploader.

That's a pretty funny though
Cookie_Dynamics

Postby l4dkurts2 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:15 am

Cookie_Dynamics wrote:
Zinrius wrote:

I've noticed that too when I watched this video.

I had sent a PM to l4dkurts2 yesterday telling him about it, but he didn't reply.

My theory is that he used "orgasm" as keyword for the video (considering the closing sentence that appears after the kill). Youtube suggests related videos based on, among other things, the keywords inserted by the uploader.

That's a pretty funny though

omg xD I just saw that! I never knew that im sorry but I will remove the video link
l4dkurts2

Postby Colopty » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:39 am

Zinrius wrote:

Oh right, you get video suggestions based on what you usually look at. You decide what that means. :lol:

That, or what Cookie said. My theory is funnier though.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby l4dkurts2 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:20 pm

Colopty wrote:
Zinrius wrote:

Oh right, you get video suggestions based on what you usually look at. You decide what that means. :lol:

That, or what Cookie said. My theory is funnier though.

I agree
l4dkurts2

Postby Accelevi » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Oh lol, I have adblock on, so I never notice.
But yeah, that could be a problem.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Cookie_Dynamics » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:20 pm

Colopty wrote:Oh right, you get video suggestions based on what you usually look at. You decide what that means. :lol:

The recommended videos (which appear in the front page) is heavily based on your history of views, likes and favs.

But the related videos (which appears by the side of the video you're currently watching) is heavily based on the keywords of the video. They probably consider your history too, but the keywords seem to be much more important.
Cookie_Dynamics

Postby Chugleader » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:48 am

So that's where all that hentai on the front page comes from....
jk there is no hentai on youtube xD
Chugleader

Postby Zinrius » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:50 am

Chugleader wrote:So that's where all that hentai on the front page comes from....
jk there is no hentai on youtube xD

You'd be surprised...

But anyways, we're de-railing this topic way to much. Lol
Zinrius

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion