Stereotypical Character Players

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Stereotypical Character Players

Postby Horseface » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:20 pm

So, many people here have lots and lots of Multiplayer experience and you have witnessed many different players in action. Didn't you also notice a "stereotypic link" between various players and their chosen game character? I did, and i started a list. Please feel free to contribute your thoughts/ideas/suggestiones about this, and maybe we will see that our experiences aren't to different?
(And take it all lightly please. I'm not trying to hurt anyone in any way ;) )

Here is my take (might be slightly biased):

• Mikasa: The very definition of a mediocre performance. Joins, kills some titans, lags out eventually...and isnt missed by anyone.
  • Levi: 90% Noobs, can be easily spotted thanks to their excessive use of the special attack ,which usually catapults them precisely against the next tree.
  • Armin: Has not been seen in any server by anyone, ever. Some argue that he was actually never implemented. To this day, Armin's mere existence is unconfirmed.
  • Marco: The gay man's Ymir. Freckled. Played by masochists who want to get slapped/kicked/hurt in some way and by unloved progamers who try to catch attention by their character choice.
  • Jean: 'Jaded outcast progamers' only. K/D ratio of at least 150 to 1. Thanks to his blade-length, every player who has ever picked Jean immediately became pro. Like "solo-ing Forest II Abnormal" -Pro. Works for every one, no exceptions. Yes even you, and everyone you know.
  • Eren: 99% Noobs, rarely older than 12. Will transform to titanform at wave 5 and die a miserable death at wave 6. 2nd special ability, linked to his transformation, is to make other players mute their speakers. Often, reasonably, hated by others.
  • Petra: Played by men and women alike, Petra players are well mannered, intelligent, civilised, educated, social citizens, with an outstanding, excellent taste. Usually die a saddening death at the higher waves, always next to a tree, even in city maps. Thus, making even their death an appeal to less heartbreaking storytelling. Can spot the best girl of any series within seconds.
  • Sasha: Chosen by 3 different kinds of players:
    1. People who like her ponytail, flying in the wind ~
    2. People who want to play as Hanji.
    3. People who still think that the potato joke is even remotely funny/i. e. people who didnt notice its 2014 already.

Accurate? I'd like to hear other peoples "take". :)
Horseface

Re: Stereotypical Character Players

Postby Z.E.D » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:28 pm

This is hilarious X) I usually choose Levi but i'm not in the noob part , not pro but decent player :)
Jean is somehow way too easy to use though.....
And true since marco came no one picks armin anymore....
Z.E.D

Postby liala » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Now that you mentioned it... I think I played with a Armin player only one time.
I usually play as Jean but I'm medicore and sometimes noobish. I manage not to die for many waves one day and the other I fail too much xD
liala

Postby Shanti » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:55 pm

OhGodIcan'tbreathethisissodarnfun
I always play as either Armin (Yes, I exist) or Petra. So I'm civilised. Heck* Yeah.
*Talking without mean words is fuuuun
OhmyI'mlaughingagainLOL
I'll marry you because of this.

This is what I see on public servers:

Mikasa: Either die on the first wave or saves everyone from a painful death. Either Awesomely Awesome or Amusingly Terrible

Levi: Oh, the humanity. Why do they always die?

Armin: Who?

Marco: They try to be a team player. And fail horribly.

Jean: Everyone. Every-frikkin-one. Either dies early or dies after doing some cool maneuvers on wave 5.

Eren: Please don't.
Ever.
Ever.
Er-
Ever.
Of course, some of them don't use his special. They be cool.

Petra: I almost never see any Petra players. I did once. He/She was cool.

Sasha: They're gone. And the potato's not funny anymore.

Marry me
Shanti

Postby Terramort » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Scarily enough, these all seem to be rather accurate. I guess that means it's time to switch from Marco to Jean for me.
Terramort

Postby bomboy2121 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:04 pm

i admite i use levi (but im a pretty good player)

and it sound like you mostly play with petra :P
bomboy2121

Postby Levvuny » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:27 pm

Haha, these are great. Except most noobs I see use Jean because they can't handle levi's speed.
Levvuny

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:38 pm

Oh, so this is only for fun? First I thought it's going to be something serious :P
I used Mikasa too, did pretty good with her, did some 1K hits, but still, Jean suits me more.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Cookie_Dynamics » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Oh my god, LOL hahahah

This thread is comedy gold.

About the existence of Armin Players:

Come on people, I'm sure you don't believe in these children stories. There's no such thing. Lets stay real, shall we?
Cookie_Dynamics

Postby liala » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:52 pm

and it sound like you mostly play with petra

Horseface is obviously a Jean player. But I actually saw the name in a public match as Jean xD Was pretty good, too. If it was the same person could be anyone.
liala

Next

Return to General Discussion