Stereotypical Character Players

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Stereotypical Character Players

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:44 pm

Yes, but there are some special cases where it isn't. Not many chances to happen to the characters tho.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Gill Shark » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Something I dont understand is why some people wants the characters to get Buffs. The characters power should be proporcional to their respectitive status at the anime. Everybody knows that I just use Mikasa, so I may be a little imparcial here hehe...
But Hey, lets go back to the Topic?
Gill Shark

Postby Rhodri » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:06 am

wow this is the most accurate rendition of the players. The only exceptions are the pro players who actually know how to use their characters. (except jean cause that is spot on, he was my first main due to how good you get using him, a good practice character). the only good Eren players are those who rarely use his special; they treat it more like a jean special. Using it only to escape the grip of a titan. As a Sasha player the closest thing i am is the hair thing, but otherwise i try to use Sasha in ways other than having an incredibly fast land speed.
Rhodri

Postby Noodler » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:18 am

Gill Shark wrote:Something I dont understand is why some people wants the characters to get Buffs. The characters power should be proporcional to their respectitive status at the anime. Everybody knows that I just use Mikasa, so I may be a little imparcial here hehe...
But Hey, lets go back to the Topic?

Can we just have a fun game without being 100% cannon?
Just because I want to play Armin or something it doesn't mean I should have a disadvantage.
Noodler

Postby Accelevi » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:24 am

Doesn't mean you're going to be amazing.
Everyone has strengths/weaknesses.
What areas in, that depends per person.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Wheaters » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:25 am

Exactly, each character doesn't need to 100% canon, but I feel they do need to take advantage of what they are good at. Biggest example of this is having a kawaii-desu special instead of a one that better represents his intelligence.
Wheaters

Postby Accelevi » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Some characters can be bruisers, others will be speedblitzers, others will be the wily types, etcetera on so forth.
Depending on the match-up, some "groups/types" will be better than the others and worse than others. Like RPS.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:05 pm

Yes, some are better than the others, but they need a bonus/buff so people would play with them too.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Accelevi » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:16 pm

They're all good in their own fields.
But obviously imbalanced matchups (Levi vs Armin for example) if both players are equally skilled (if there was some way to measure skill) will always have a clear winner.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:44 pm

The bonus/buff would be only to raise his playability a little, not to raise to Levi's rank.
Of course, Levi would always win in the skills competition.
Annie Leonhardt

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion