Played online for the first time

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Played online for the first time

Postby Zinrius » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:47 am

It was so fantastic putting all my abilities to use for the sake of others. So much more exciting playing without respawns; it gave so much meaning to our lives.

The rush of saving someone in need is just so satisfying.

So I ask you guys...

What was your first AoTTG multiplayer experience like?
Zinrius

Re: PLayed online for the first time

Postby Accelevi » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:56 am

Rather exciting, being able to play with others and collaborate.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Cookie_Dynamics » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:07 am

To be honest, mine was not too exciting.

The first time I actually played this game was in a Multiplayer section with a friend. He invited me to try it out.

He explained the controls to me, but that clearly wasn't enough.

I had zero coordination, the entire section was pretty much me being constantly grappled by a titan, followed by him killing it.

He was incredibly patient, though....
"Try luring it to jump to the ground, then wait for it to get up, and strike the neck"
"Ok"
*gets smashed*

The game didn't seem too good for me, I just kept trying because I like AoT and I like spending time with my friend.
Nowadays I love it (but I still suck... not as much anymore, though)
Cookie_Dynamics

Postby merp » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:09 am

my first mp game was in a server with feng, and there was really no teamwork people were just trying to kill more titans :lol:
merp

Postby hsin75 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:14 am

My first time was like, woah....
It was cool seeing people flying everywhere killing titans. I was lucky because there was a bunch of patient people teaching me how to play.
hsin75

Postby Tiddlyfisher » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:08 am

My first time was great, I was actually the only one to stick around in the server, and it was just myself and the host. Unfortunately, we were playing Annie.
I killed her, but the game lagged out each time I did.

I found him a few other times afterwards, and he made the mistake of making the server too big, so it crashed, and then I never got into another game successfully without it crashing, lagging out, or un-fun because too many noobs/pros.

I play with my friend on a private server now, and it is a great experience. If we had one other person it would be perfect.
Tiddlyfisher

Postby Peanuts » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:09 am

My reaction:

Oh!! I can see you!!

Hey!! I can see you too!!

I can see everybody!! XD

P.s Damn you Colopty, you caught me :lol:
Peanuts

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:40 am

It was good for me, because I played my first multiplayer game really late after I found out about the game. I think I first played on a public server, and had luck to play with some noobs. Then I joined T.o.L., and after some time I started playing with Fuginotory. Now in the present, I can't play anymore, because the game doesn't work anymore for me.
First time I was really excited, but now after playing some games, it's not that awesome anymore. You find only jerks and stupid people on the pubs.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby brate » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:43 am

I found out that you can refill gas
brate

Postby RoundTTemUP! » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:53 pm

saving people and getting saved IS such a good feeling :D something i think would be nice is if everytime you did a solute the chat said the person soluting
RoundTTemUP!

Next

Return to General Discussion