Any special things you found in the game?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Any special things you found in the game?

Postby bomboy2121 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:00 pm

Are there any special tricks/bugs/glitches you found and you want to share?

I found a cool trick
If you use the dodge while sliding on a roof exactly when you reach the end you will do a flip but you will keep the speed
maybe its small but its pretty cool and I love to do it :)

and so far we got:

derppy-If you're sliding and want to stop, you can either jump, dodge, attack, or shoot a hook into the ground

azure sky-when you fire a hook a something just before passing it and dont gas then your hooks reel out

annie leonhardt-You can cancel Sasha's eating animation by shooting a hook in the ground

connorhere-If you slash after preforming a dodge it cancels it out

tiddlyfisher- if you're gonna hit the ground/tree, you can maneuver your character so that they hit the bottom part, and it's sloped in such a way that you kinda bump right off it, and you keep your momentum and sometimes can even get a boost

horseface-Armins and Marcos special can kill. Just use it while standing on the nape of an exhausted, resting Aberrant.

xxo hanji zoe-The higher number scores are in a bigger font than the smaller 10s and 20s and so on
Last edited by bomboy2121 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bomboy2121

Re: any speicel things you found in the game?

Postby Derppy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:25 pm

bomboy2121 wrote:is there any speicel trick/bug/glitch you found and you want to share?

i found a cool trick
if you use the doge while slideing on a roof exactly when you reach the end you will do a flip but you will keep the speed
maybe its small but its pretty cool and i love to do it :)

any cool stuffs you found?

I use that trick to slide off the branch in every forest map.

If you're sliding and want to stop, you can either jump, dodge, attack, or shoot a hook into the ground. Jumping sometime keeps momentum, but does lower it significantly. Hooking is fastest, but requires gas usage.
Derppy

Postby Azure Sky » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Well this is probably well known but, when you fire a hook a something just before passing it and dont gas then your hooks reel out.

not really sure if that is understandable but im saying it anyway.
Azure Sky

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:18 pm

You can cancel Sasha's eating animation by shooting a hook in the ground.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Connorhere » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:35 pm

If you slash after preforming a dodge it cancels it out, not really any benefit to it though. Also occasionally on certain buildings you may want to backflip/dodge up it however you naturally backflip off of it.
Connorhere

Postby Tiddlyfisher » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:25 am

I use "tree bumping", as I call it.
Basically, if you're gonna hit the ground/tree, you can maneuver your character so that they hit the bottom part, and it's sloped in such a way that you kinda bump right off it, and you keep your momentum and sometimes can even get a boost.
It works in the actual trunk part as well, sometimes.
Tiddlyfisher

Re:Any special things you found in the game?

Postby DarioEMeloD » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:55 am

Tiddlyfisher wrote:I use "tree bumping", as I call it.
Basically, if you're gonna hit the ground/tree, you can maneuver your character so that they hit the bottom part, and it's sloped in such a way that you kinda bump right off it, and you keep your momentum and sometimes can even get a boost.

I'm not sure if I understand, but I think this is what happens to me sometimes too in a different situation.
I'm behind a titan from about 100m and I go for its neck at full speed, and after I kill it it kinda makes me bounce off of it and I keep like half the momentum.
DarioEMeloD

Postby Tiddlyfisher » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:51 am

DarioEMeloD wrote:I'm not sure if I understand, but I think this is what happens to me sometimes too in a different situation.
I'm behind a titan from about 100m and I go for its neck at full speed, and after I kill it it kinda makes me bounce off of it and I keep like half the momentum.

I find it is easier to pull off in forest, but yeah that's what I am talking about, and it can happen anywhere. The way you can bump off of things is actually helpful at times.
Of course, you have to hit it at the right angle to bump off with full momentum still.
Tiddlyfisher

Re:

Postby bomboy2121 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:23 pm

Tiddlyfisher wrote:I use "tree bumping", as I call it.

its quite helpfull

i use it if i want to get close for a titan but im to fast so i bump to a tree hook to his neck and it push me to his back
bomboy2121

Re: Any special things you found in the game?

Postby Horseface » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Armins and Marcos special can kill. Just use it while standing on the nape of an exhausted, resting Aberrant.
Horseface

Next

Return to General Discussion