Any special things you found in the game?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Any special things you found in the game?

Postby IAmEnderborn » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:15 pm

You can infinitely run up any wall (until you get to the top) by running up the wall and attacking right before you backflip, over and over again. Useful when out of gas.

(This is from a video on aottg so Idk if it is widely known or not)
IAmEnderborn

Postby Mr.Stuff » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:42 pm

I found something AWESOME while(whilst??) using Jean. It goes like this-
When you go at high speeds and fly into a grab then suddenly use his special, it looks like this.
Except from a different angle.
Mr.Stuff

Postby Horseface » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:24 am

Don't know if this had been posted anywhere before, but i just learned that it is possible to kill a titan and GET killed by that very same one.
I was practicing in Forest II by myself (withdrawal symptoms from lack of Multiplayer brought me there :V) when i got bitten from a titans shoulder, yet i also striked in that moment and since Jeans blades were long enough to reach the nape, killed it. Managed to hit print and get a screenshot.
Horseface

Postby hsin75 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:45 am

Horseface wrote:Don't know if this had been posted anywhere before, but i just learned that it is possible to kill a titan and GET killed by that very same one.
I was practicing in Forest II by myself (withdrawal symptoms from lack of Multiplayer brought me there :V) when i got bitten from a titans shoulder, yet i also striked in that moment and since Jeans blades were long enough to reach the nape, killed it. Managed to hit print and get a screenshot.

Same I usually do that when the titan chomps.
It's kinda funny though, imagine you're in wave 20 and you died while killing the last titan, what will happen? :D
hsin75

Postby Horseface » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:35 pm

hsin75 wrote:It's kinda funny though, imagine you're in wave 20 and you died while killing the last titan, what will happen? :D

I guess it would count as a "humanity wins". Pretty much the worst victory in history :V
Horseface

Postby hsin75 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Someone needs to test it out though, whether it would be 'humanity wins' or 'humanity loses'.
hsin75

Postby Thirdkazekage » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:03 pm

Ask Hilo or Tethys to check it out xD
Thirdkazekage

Postby hsin75 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Thirdkazekage wrote:Ask Hilo or Tethys to check it out xD

And then you get to wave 20 and fail to do so :D
hsin75

Postby Horseface » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:48 pm

One could just test it at the last titan of any wave, like wave 1. If wave 2 starts when you killed it and died from it, then it would also let you win in the last wave.
Horseface

Postby hsin75 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:58 pm

Horseface wrote:One could just test it at the last titan of any wave, like wave 1. If wave 2 starts when you killed it and died from it, then it would also let you win in the last wave.

Never thought about that. Good idea.
hsin75

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion