Any special things you found in the game?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Any special things you found in the game?

Postby Noodler » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:20 pm

Horseface wrote:Don't know if this had been posted anywhere before, but i just learned that it is possible to kill a titan and GET killed by that very same one.
I was practicing in Forest II by myself (withdrawal symptoms from lack of Multiplayer brought me there :V) when i got bitten from a titans shoulder, yet i also striked in that moment and since Jeans blades were long enough to reach the nape, killed it. Managed to hit print and get a screenshot.

I blinded a titan but it still bit me to death. :(
Noodler

Postby Horseface » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Noodler wrote:I blinded a titan but it still bit me to death. :(

Life is suffering :D Btw, was that in Singleplayer or Multi? I was thinking that these things might also depend on the ping.

Aaand i just remembered another thing: Jeans Special (grab escape) can kill, too. Once i escaped when an aberrant dived next to me (in the grab) and it got killed by that "escape-strike" (300 sth. damage). So every special apart from Sasha's (and Eren's if you think of the transformation itself as the special) are lethal.
Horseface

Postby Noodler » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Horseface wrote:
Noodler wrote:I blinded a titan but it still bit me to death. :(

Life is suffering :D Btw, was that in Singleplayer or Multi? I was thinking that these things might also depend on the ping.

Aaand i just remembered another thing: Jeans Special (grab escape) can kill, too. Once i escaped when an aberrant dived next to me (in the grab) and it got killed by that "escape-strike" (300 sth. damage). So every special apart from Sasha's (and Eren's if you think of the transformation itself as the special) are lethal.

It was multiplayer, but I was alone (thus the host) so it couldn't have been the ping.
I'm pretty sure ping can't cause something such as that, though.
Noodler

Postby Colopty » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:46 am

Are you sure something didn't just leap at you while the titan was blinded?
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby the » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:49 am

-Nevermind it was listed-
the

Previous

Return to General Discussion