Question about the games popularity

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Question about the games popularity

Postby Azure Sky » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:32 pm

Khally wrote:I have the exact opposite impression. I think it's still getting more popular by the day.

well it is but when the game first became popular there were a lot more frequent players (that's what I think anyway).
Azure Sky

Postby Tiddlyfisher » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:59 pm

The game definitely spiked in popularity as more notable channels started to play it (Node for example) and it is only increasing in popularity with Let's Players posting more and more videos of it.

I suspect it to became quite popular when the AI is improved, possibly hit boxes are added. Then it will feel more like a game and less like something that you're beta testing.
Tiddlyfisher

Postby Levvuny » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:16 pm

In my school everyone plays it.

Not going to mention that I'm the only one in my school. Also, what's with the nude Jarco sig?
Levvuny

Postby shaun45451 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:31 pm

I've converted many of my friends to playing this game, and everyone who sees me playing it at school tells me how cool it is. A couple people asked me if I made it, and I laughed in there face.
shaun45451

Postby RoundTTemUP! » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:46 pm

i literally watched the show, fell in love, then thought to myself " damn i bet you this would make an amazing game." so i googled "Attack on titan game" and lets just say ill never be able to feel the same way about a game! but i dont know anybody else that plays hahaha so sad
RoundTTemUP!

Postby iavas » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:59 pm

I'm literally one of the only people who has at least heard of AOT at my school, much less play the game. But the game is quite popular in the AOT community I think, just not so much in general. Who knows, maybe someone will become interested once I figure out how to play at school. (read: once I start wasting time on school computers)
iavas

Postby Accelevi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:26 pm

It is well known, I think.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Z.E.D » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:53 pm

Dayum , if the author saw it he could have the power and will to sponsor it.....making it even more balls to the walls action tastic
Z.E.D

Postby Arise7 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Well the game is extremely popular by fanmade standards but no on AAA title levels.
Arise7

Postby Z.E.D » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:02 pm

Arise7 wrote:Well the game is extremely popular by fanmade standards but no on AAA title levels.

*cough* terrible 3DS game *cough*

I've watched footage of the FT battle/final boss level, what a disappointment indeed
Z.E.D

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion