Question about the games popularity

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Question about the games popularity

Postby bomboy2121 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:04 pm

well im the only one who plays it in my school or anyone else i know cuz..

-i know only 5 anime fans in my school

-only 2 of them are gamers

-and they both are consle gamers

well im lonly :(
bomboy2121

Postby liala » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:33 pm

I got a friend to play it with me but then she stopped because it didn't work for her anymore in MP D:
I think many people who like the anime and start to play the game are like 'Wow that's so cool I can fly around like them.' And even if they die they try again and again. But maybe after a while they don't play that often anymore. Maybe because of the lack of SP maps or because there are too many bugs.
liala

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:49 am

I wish more people played this game.
I'm the only one in my school.
And the only otaku are me and a friend.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby MicroDot » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:00 pm

This game is decently popular at my school. I heard a lot of them talking about this game. :)
MicroDot

Postby Zinrius » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:16 pm

This game's doing really well and it's still in development, something a lot of games don't accomplish.

It's most likely the popularity will increase as the new Season comes by.
Zinrius

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:26 pm

I think 75% of people who watched Snk know about this game.
I'm not saying they play/played it.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby bellick » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:15 am

I got my co-workers into playing it but we have yet to play together : /
bellick

Postby Z.E.D » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:35 pm

bellick wrote:I got my co-workers into playing it but we have yet to play together : /

Damn I hope you manga to do so :)
Z.E.D

Postby Rhodri » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:48 am

Its weird, i mean there is a small group of anime fans at my school. however i don't think they are gamers. Honestly i know only one other person who plays this game at my school. There may be more but i never asked nor im probably not friends with them.
Rhodri

Postby Weapioneer » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:03 am

I don't remember where i first came across this game, but Node's videos on it certainly helped, and i await each video eagerly.
I would really like it if this game was developed by a full studio, maybe with feng as the head :D It would get even better than it already is. However, I think the main problem with this game is its skill level required. A person who has been playing games for a couple years will pick it up after several hours worth of rage, and the experience differs from person to person. I saw the official SnK games, and they seem pretty plain, just QTEs(Quick Time Events) and similar things. This game is the best way to give the experience of using actual 3D Maneuver gear, and soaring about slaying titans, before getting stomped/smashed/grabbed/eaten :P
This game really made me change my perspective on the series. I build things with my hands, and love Cosplaying, and now i plan on making a set of 3DMG when I have the time, or at least the swords. Maybe I will cosplay Levi someday.
Weapioneer

Previous

Return to General Discussion