What GRINDS your gears?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What GRINDS your gears?

Postby Kitkat » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:22 am

No need to keep making a big deal out of that, won't get anyone anywhere. Also, end of this week is last Friday of the month, which is generally when Feng updates so maybe we don't have to wait long for a real one anyway.
Kitkat

Postby Final Divide » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:14 am

Backwards Smack.
Final Divide

Postby Doge » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:24 am

being banned constantly for using forum weapons :T
Doge

Postby Madrauk » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:44 pm

I hate it when I die because of incessant wall running. Seriously, is wall running ever useful besides trying to climb gas efficiently?
Madrauk

Postby Z.E.D » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Doge wrote:being banned constantly for using forum weapons :T

Forum weapons?
Z.E.D

Postby Connorhere » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:32 pm

Um...

-I hate when my character tries to frontflip onto a surface that doesn't exist as if its a rooftop or something, it slows the usually face-paced game down to a halt.

-Strange people who have a creepy roleplayish mindset on public servers. Once i encountered a guy who was playing as Levi and he was generally more skilled than most of the noobs who had joined, and he kept refering to everyone else as "titan food" and in general he was sort of a grumpy shit. It was cringe-worthy.

-Tiny little branches on the forest map, they just come outta nowhere. Also how awkward it is to get on a branch on that map.
Connorhere

Postby Final Divide » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:06 pm

When I'm on a server and everyone thinks they're badasses(when they're noobs) so the die on the 3rd wave, leaving me with 2 other people who are legitimate badasses who know to watch each others backs, and the noobs telling us to hurry and die.
Also when i midair cancel to dodge the jumpers and in mid-air the jumpers suddenly slow down in order to still get me, which makes no goddamned sense.
Final Divide

Postby Chugleader » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:23 pm

-my mouse not being able to reel out...
the end
rate plz 10/10
Chugleader

Postby Connorhere » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:02 pm

I hate how jumpers can just predict your flight trajectory and snatch you out of the air. Jumpers should only be able to jump vertically, and only a limited amount of space off of the ground.
Connorhere

Postby Accelevi » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Why wouldn't jumpers be able to jump off the ground?
And jumpers would probably be generally somewhere like 3-8m in size, but able to jump probably up to 2-3x that.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion