What are your weaknesses?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What are your weaknesses?

Postby Mryaccer » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:05 am

Mine is-
freeform accuracy
Mryaccer

Postby Z.E.D » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:17 pm

Getting stuck in a tree after using levi special
can't get over 1200 point kills
rarely using another character other than Levi
Not checking for jumpers enough
Z.E.D

Postby Ghosthunter » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Pretty obvious.
Ghosthunter

Postby Azure Sky » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:47 pm

Well I dont have any weaknesses besides
-Mini jumpers and big jumpers together
-mini crawlers
-jumpers in general really
-forgetting to reload blades or resupply
-slapped from the other side of anything really
-I also just lose all control of my fingers when something that I don''t want to happen happens and I die...

but other than those few problems I am fine...
Azure Sky

Postby Crim » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:14 pm

brate wrote:You don't need portforwarding for joining pubs m8
If you got Hamachi tho, disable the Hamachi-Adapter and you can join pubs again

I mean I don't know how to set up private servers/most of the time joining pubs doesn't work m8
what do you take me for, a fool

Soul wrote:Why don't you save jean?

Because if you don't believe in me to save you when you are grabbed, or you're too much of a loser to accept the fact that you got grabbed in the first place and need to work on not getting grabbed then you don't deserve to live.

Get good. Good players don't need second chances.
Crim

Postby JayJXZ » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Crim wrote:
brate wrote:You don't need portforwarding for joining pubs m8
If you got Hamachi tho, disable the Hamachi-Adapter and you can join pubs again

I mean I don't know how to set up private servers/most of the time joining pubs doesn't work m8
what do you take me for, a fool

Soul wrote:Why don't you save jean?

Because if you don't believe in me to save you when you are grabbed, or you're too much of a loser to accept the fact that you got grabbed in the first place and need to work on not getting grabbed then you don't deserve to live.

Get good. Good players don't need second chances.

Even good players get caught and need second chances; only godly players don't get grabbed at all. You aren't Godly though, and you know u get grabbed at least every now and then, so. If no one was around, you'd need that second chance.
JayJXZ

Postby Khaly (Not Khally) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:48 pm

Mine would probably be

-Accidentally hitting the side of buildings in City

-Small Crawlers

-Not being fast enough to saved grabbed players
Khaly (Not Khally)

Postby shaun45451 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:14 am

Khaly (Not Khally) wrote:Mine would probably be

-Small Crawlers

That last one is rare for me, but when it happens it pisses me off. One time I was playing the game with one of my friends at school when he got grabbed by a Titan. I was determined to save him and be a total badass, but... I got caught on its fucking shoulder! The Titan ate my friend and he asked why I didn't save him, and I told him I got caught on its shoulder. My friend responded with: "Is that what you're gonna tell my parents?! You got caught on it's shoulder and couldn't reach me in time?!" I loled. It was a pissed-off lol, but a lol nonetheless
shaun45451

Postby Khaly (Not Khally) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:48 am

shaun45451 wrote:
Khaly (Not Khally) wrote:Mine would probably be

-Small Crawlers

That last one is rare for me, but when it happens it pisses me off. One time I was playing the game with one of my friends at school when he got grabbed by a Titan. I was determined to save him and be a total badass, but... I got caught on its fucking shoulder! The Titan ate my friend and he asked why I didn't save him, and I told him I got caught on its shoulder. My friend responded with: "Is that what you're gonna tell my parents?! You got caught on it's shoulder and couldn't reach me in time?!" I loled. It was a pissed-off lol, but a lol nonetheless

I get the absolute worst sense of failure when a grabbed player gets killed because I either got caught on their back or on their shoulder. It makes me feel so bad, and I try to make it up to them by avenging their death and saluting in their honour on the titan's corpse.
Khaly (Not Khally)

Postby Crim » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:12 am

JayJXZ wrote:Even good players get caught and need second chances; only godly players don't get grabbed at all. You aren't Godly though, and you know u get grabbed at least every now and then, so. If no one was around, you'd need that second chance.

excuse me i am the best

also it was more of an "admit defeat and train up to godly tier" thing. Most people don't die from grabs anyway.
Crim

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion