So How Does It Feel To Play AOT After the Shut Down?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

So How Does It Feel To Play AOT After the Shut Down?

Postby jahob000 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:31 am

It felt like it was shut down for a LOOOOOONG time didn't it? Well maybe because I haven't been doing much lately and it felt that way. I know that the people in my group were going CRAZY!! I tried to log on and was like "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS SHENANIGANS!" Then I was even MORE frustrated because everything came back up, I was the only one not able to get on.

What about you guys? What did you do during the down time? Did you panic? Did you flip over cars and buses to show your wrath? or did you just go "Meh"
jahob000

Re: So How Does It Feel To Play AOT After the Shut Down?

Postby Peanuts » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:35 am

My reaction, hmph, okay then,

Now I would have to do my homework :)

I still haven't got onto the website tho, don't really feel like playing

Edit: I just played, OMG lol, I was doing kills and moving around the forest like it was natural lol, al these which I was unable to do before the crash. I had smooth kills and lots of speed, it felt awesome
Peanuts

Postby Shirosaki » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:36 am

I felt like I forgot how to play heh
Shirosaki

Postby Mb12 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:40 am

Shirosaki wrote:I felt like I forgot how to play heh

^

i'm glad this game is back. But sadly, the public server is broken.
can't play with other people.
Mb12

Postby iavas » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:22 am

I was so happy when the game came back on and I literally screamed like a baby and played for several hours straight. I've lost a lot of what I learnt right before the crash which kind of sucks since I did learn a lot more than I usually did a few days before it went down, but I'm just glad it's back up again.

The crash was probably kind of a good thing from my part though, since I got a lot of things done that I should have quite a while ago. :P
iavas

Postby Z.E.D » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:15 am

Spoiler:

Also I wouldn't be surpised that someone with spike chunsoft (3DS game) ordered the DDos attack.... the game must destroy their profits

But servers are down though....
Z.E.D

Postby Le Squishy Squish » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:37 pm

Well I just had an offline version so yea, no difference really
Le Squishy Squish

Postby hsin75 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:53 pm

Bored of course.
Had to study instead....
hsin75

Postby JayJXZ » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:32 pm

Z.E.D wrote:
Spoiler:

Also I wouldn't be surpised that someone with spike chunsoft (3DS game) ordered the DDos attack.... the game must destroy their profits

Huh, that's a pretty big accusation; I wouldn't think this fan-made computer game would steal profits from the 3DS version. "Oh, I would buy this game on the 3DS, but i'll just play something better on my PC instead." No, as they're two different platforms, I couldn't see this as being the case. I haven't seen much gameplay or anything, do I have no idea on how similarly the DS game plays to this, however.
JayJXZ

Postby Z.E.D » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:36 pm

JayJXZ wrote:
Z.E.D wrote:
Spoiler:

Huh, that's a pretty big accusation; I wouldn't think this fan-made computer game would steal profits from the 3DS version. "Oh, I would buy this game on the 3DS, but i'll just play something better on my PC instead." No, as they're two different platforms, I couldn't see this as being the case. I haven't seen much gameplay or anything, do I have no idea on how similarly the DS game plays to this, however.

believe me it looks terrible, the final battle eren vs annie looks really bad...the 3DMG auto hoos to the sky , and you can only attack through QTE (pres the giant big red circle in the middle of your screen)

DOn't believe me loo at this and the comments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY1OQJfqSec

I know it's a big accusation don't take it too seriously , there are corporate bastards who would do anything for profit anyway :p
Z.E.D

Next

Return to General Discussion