Your Control Set here!

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Your Control Set here!

Postby Varq » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:17 am

Another ESDF player here:
Hooks - Left and right mouse
Slash - Space
Special - B
Gas - A
Dodge - Z
Flares - 2, 3, 4
Reload - R
Lock - Middle mouse

I used to keep gas on shift, but my laptop keyboard wouldn't let me press E + Shift + Space at the same time, so I had to change it around.

Question to Q/E hook players: I don't quiet understand why people use Q/E hooking. Doesn't that prevent you from left and right directional influence? Unless you use E to move left and Q to move right.
Varq

Postby Thirdkazekage » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:59 am

Varq wrote:Question to Q/E hook players: I don't quiet understand why people use Q/E hooking. Doesn't that prevent you from left and right directional influence? Unless you use E to move left and Q to move right.

It doesn't affect my playstyle any bit that's I why I like using Q and E hooking, plus whenever I play a new game, I adapt to its controls and I don't change it :lol:
Thirdkazekage

Postby TataBlitz » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:05 am

Varq wrote:Question to Q/E hook players: I don't quiet understand why people use Q/E hooking. Doesn't that prevent you from left and right directional influence? Unless you use E to move left and Q to move right.

Not really, for me personally, I rely on momentum for my left and right influence, if I want to go slightly to the right, I jump and gas towards the right before hooking and vice versa for left

default settings except

right hook binded r
reload c
camera l

because my e would not respond to the game for awhile and I got too used to using r to change back

can't give you a pecentage really on my sensitivity and quality because it's in a weird area, but nearly max sens and maybe about 60 quality? not too sure
TataBlitz

Postby Mama » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:14 am

^Did you tried the mouse hooking?
Mama

Postby TataBlitz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:26 pm

no too weird for me playing, fps a lot, I'm used to right hand for attacks and left hand for all movement
TataBlitz

Postby Jean'sPants » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Original was default but had gas hooks, and attacks changed. space=gas, mouse buttons = hooks, space double hooks, and mouse scroll down/up was attack and s. attack respectively.
Changed it now so i could actually charge attacks and reel. Only buttons changed were dodge, double hooks, and attacks. dodge = f, attacks were lctrl and E, and double hook is Mscroll up.
Jean'sPants

Postby Permesius » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:47 pm

I've only changed my attacks; which is now Q and E. The mouse buttons as my hooks. Everything else is default; although it did take me a while to get used to reeling.
Permesius

Postby Someone Legit » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:33 pm

Mine's probably odd, but it's pretty good :3. (I personally find it amazing, i just have trouble reeling with double hooks)

WASD = movement
Mouse 0,1 = hooks
Shift = jump + gas
LeftAlt = attack
Q = dodge
E = special
Someone Legit

Postby iavas » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:16 am

Most things were left at default when I first started playing, I never bothered changing too much since it worked for me.

Hooks and Movement: Default
Jump: Space
Dodge: R
Both Hooks: Left Control
Change Blade: 4
iavas

Postby Xyro » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:54 am

Does anyone even use Mouse2
Xyro

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion