Feng's Question - Character Balance

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Feng's Question - Character Balance

Postby Sylvy » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:09 pm

The same reason there are multiple jeans, levis, mikasas, petras, etc. It doesn't make sense for Eren to be so special that his character is the only one that gets an extremely OP special AND special treatment via only one per server... [b]His spec needs to be nerfed so much that he's playable by more than one player in a server.[b] A lot of people main Eren, it's not fair to them to have to change to jean when playing MP, even if the stat difference is minuscule.

I've seen many people fight over eren when public servers were still open. That's another reason why I brought it up as an issue. XD
Sylvy

Postby Kitkat » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:11 pm

The only reason anyone mains as Eren is because they want his special, which is too OP to have more than one of on a server, not to mention the lag a bunch of Eren titans would cause.
Kitkat

Postby Accelevi » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:20 pm

If you main Eren, and you can't get it, too bad.
Don't nerf his special.
Just give him a non-shifting version.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Fuginotory » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:24 pm

What you don't want to understand is that some people might actually want to play easy for fun only. Easy =/= Lame. Get over your "super pro" limitations of understanding and you might see what I'm talking about.
There is no need for another version of Eren... But if one is made, what special would you give him?
Fuginotory

Postby Kitkat » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Not sure about what other special Eren could have. Other than his titan form, the only useful thing he ever did was somewhat boost morale of other trainees.
Kitkat

Postby Accelevi » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:30 pm

So that's the thing.
That's not a good reason.

And I'm not "super pro" limited.
You guys are happy-go-lucky let's-all-be-friends.

So give him some random generic.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Kitkat » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:38 pm

Other special for Eren: loses a leg and an arm, therefore becoming lighter and faster in the air, lol.

Jokes aside, I think he should have some sort of support special, maybe one that ties in with boosting morale or something. Yeah, this would be more of a MP only thing, but not sure that should matter since there's the titan version you can simply use in SP.
Kitkat

Postby Wheaters » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:49 pm

Eren can stay the way he is (other than breaking out of grabs). He is for players who want an easier experience, if they want to be better at the game, they'll eventually move away from Eren, if they just want to casually play the game, then they'll stay with Eren.
Wheaters

Postby Senpai » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:08 am

notthisshit.jpeg
Canon Titans>Game Titans, Just look at eren titan being roflstomped by 7 titans, when in game he can take 10+ Some people don't like to be like raditz, they want somewhat realistic actually very hard titans
(difficulty setting=this discussion over)

Reeling
Here we go, first of all Reeling whenever is possible, ic isn't, second of all If titan ai was better in being able to counteract wires then reeling in via button bind wouldn't be so much as a exploit, just another playstyle, same goes for reeling whenever.
and If you personally don't like reeling whenever you would like, don't use it. *sigh*

LOLNO
Ok what would break the game is multiple eren titans, and let me tell you why.
1.)If I host what If I don't want eren titans in my game.
2.)just 2 eren titans=game done, when I'm here just trying to use 3DMG
3.)Marco, and Jean= now super less used characters. Eren can attract, break free from grabs on cooldown, and pretty much there is no longer 3DMG needed.

bad is completely subjective. ex: noodler likes marco's special, I don't.

So what I like to do, since I don't like it, is suggest something to improve him, while keeping his current special intact.

Noodler will still happily use Marco like normal and/or benefit from said buff, and I'll finally use Marco

and it's ok to not like the masses's opinion, You're not the only person capable of giving good special suggestions.

Spoiler:
Senpai

Postby Wheaters » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:49 am

First of all, lol, roflstomped, never heard that term before. Secondly, Eren in this game is so powerful because he can't die. We just need to give him some kind of life so that he can't yolo into 9 abnormals and come out like nothing happened. But as I said before, Eren doesn't NEED much balancing because he is the "noob friendly" character. If people really want to get better, they'll learn for themselves that Eren isn't the best way to do it.
Wheaters

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion