Co-Op's dead

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Co-Op's dead

Postby Accelevi » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:19 pm

What about Tailex's trad kill, where he spins around a tree without hooking onto a Titan and slashes as he goes past the nape?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Azure Sky » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:20 pm

bellick wrote:I want the titans to react to being hooked on. I'm aware that wire physics are virtually impossible to implement at this stage, so having them grab your wires would be too much to ask of Feng, but if they could at least detach your wires with their movements or change the direction of your character towards them, a lot of "pro" players would be in tremendous trouble and as such, teamwork would have to be need in order to take them out as soloing them would be certain suicide. Also, it'd make them harder to kill altogether since we would have to resort to actually using the environment like in the series to land a hit, instead of just hooking unto them and doing some practiced technique.

I thibk that would just make the killing slower, but not harder. It wouldn't really hinder me much all I need to do isrehook more right?
Azure Sky

Postby Accelevi » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:25 pm

No, hooking onto them in general, or even just re-hooking should have penalties.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Azure Sky » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:42 pm

So then the point would be to not hook onto titans at all or else you get a penalty? That doesn't really sound fun, it would just be a rash also making reeling a lot less spammable(which is fine), but no insta-kills? It would make the game a ton more challenging but maybe in the wrong way in my opinion. Possibly a "you can only hook onto a titan for 1 second" timer? I thank that would keep the game fun.
Azure Sky

Postby Accelevi » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:51 pm

I'd say pretty much anything 1-2s+.
And if you rehook instantly to try to get around it, it'll still trigger the penalty.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Azure Sky » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Well then it is fine, sone new people would rage like hell theough.
Noobs be like "Why won't my hooks stay on titans!!!! Is my keyboard broken!!!!???!??!??!?".
I think it would work well then.
Azure Sky

Postby Accelevi » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:04 pm

There would be an animation I'm guessing, like slapping off the wire.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Azure Sky » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:13 pm

How would you do an animation for every part of the body? Maybe it would do a shake or something?
Azure Sky

Postby Accelevi » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Yeah, a general shake could work.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Azure Sky » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:23 pm

This could possibly be exploited, make a lot of people keep hooking onto a titan and keep rehooking as fast as possible and the titan will shake for a while and then kill it. It would be fairly useless but still.
I feel like this is off topic, own thread maybe?
Azure Sky

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion