Co-Op's dead

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Co-Op's dead

Postby Marki243 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:11 pm

Makoto wrote:Then practice on Normal.

AI's not necessarily the same, and even so, Normal still has the Vacuum/Magnet hands. When you don't play as Jean inb4 Jean Master Race there is no way to even escape a grab if you make a mistake or appears out of no where. If you practice on Normal, you'd get used to the slower and easier AI, with less Titan-Fu/Titan-do and more slow turning. With all the high flying people get used to on Normal, they're more prone to being hit with the 1-2-3 from Titans. Even so, that just comes out of no where in my experiences of practicing. I'm better than the average nonforum player, but I can barely get to wave 5 on Forest II Hard.
Don't say the game is so easy when the newer players/non forum goers most likely do not know how effectively maneuver around in Hard mode. It gets worse in Abnormal, but the AI is stays the same and it's easier to dodge any Anti-Air Titans than the Titan-fu. The game is too easy for experienced players, but remember the ones who are getting into the game.
Marki243

Postby Accelevi » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:21 pm

> easier to dodge any Anti-Air Titans than the Titan-fu
wat

Anyways, the game is easy and new people are only bad because they are new.
SO, normal is for practice for a little, then they should begin to practice on Hard.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Marki243 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:08 pm

Makoto wrote:> easier to dodge any Anti-Air Titans than the Titan-fu
wat

Anyways, the game is easy and new people are only bad because they are new.
SO, normal is for practice for a little, then they should begin to practice on Hard.

Well that's from my experience. You can just hook something higher than you while moving at the right speed to go flying high up. I've seen it used a lot in 666 Danceparty, or at least used by the people who aren't dying instantaneously.
Still it's not so easy to get into, especially if you're not used to the idea of hooking and reeling. Using my two recent runs of Forest II as examples, it's much easier if you use Jean and more challenging with Levi.
If I were to give advice for newbies, I'd say practice until you're comfortable on Normal, then slowly work your way to Hard while playing online as well.
Jean Run

Levi Run
Marki243

Previous

Return to General Discussion