Similar Mechanics, Different Game

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Similar Mechanics, Different Game

Postby Arise7 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:39 pm

Before i played this game, i always though a really good SNK game would be a city builder. You would play as the king and you would have to gather and distribute resources, build weaponry and technology, and train soldiers to prepare for the titan threat.
Arise7
 

 

Re: Similar Mechanics, Different Game

Postby Terramort » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Arise7 wrote:Before i played this game, i always though a really good SNK game would be a city builder. You would play as the king and you would have to gather and distribute resources, build weaponry and technology, and train soldiers to prepare for the titan threat.


That would be cool, and a good way to show the inner workings of the empire - need soldiers, need walls, need food, but not enough money to go around.
Terramort
 

Re: Similar Mechanics, Different Game

Postby Noodler » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:42 pm

That honestly seems like a great idea, Arise.
So you should build up and army so you can fend off titan attacks and seal the wall somehow?
Noodler
 

Re: Similar Mechanics, Different Game

Postby Sylvy » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Arise's idea just made me thing of.... Rome total war/Battle for middle earth/starcraft but AOT style....
Sylvy
 

Re: Similar Mechanics, Different Game

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:53 pm

Would be really great if you were a soldier fighting for the king, while upgrading and training in the barraks, ec.
Annie Leonhardt
 

Re: Similar Mechanics, Different Game

Postby Sylvy » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:Would be really great if you were a soldier fighting for the king, while upgrading and training in the barraks, ec.


so like... an rpg? O.o
Sylvy
 

Re: Similar Mechanics, Different Game

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:59 pm

Kinda :3
Or like a sandbox.
Annie Leonhardt
 

Re: Similar Mechanics, Different Game

Postby Arise7 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:03 pm

Noodler wrote:That honestly seems like a great idea, Arise.
So you should build up and army so you can fend off titan attacks and seal the wall somehow?



Pretty much, it would be like a slow paced city builder/ tower defense. It would mostly focus on the city building aspect though.
- Will you put all your efforts into battle/preparing for the titan threat, while your subjects starve?
- Will you create a utopia within the walls and just accept being cattle to the titans.
- Will you team up with friendly titan shifters or consider them too big of a risk

It would be pretty funny watching in isometric view as your towns get invaded and your sucky soldiers get decimated by titans lol.
Arise7
 

Re: Similar Mechanics, Different Game

Postby Sylvy » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:09 pm

Or cry when your hero's get decimated. XD
Sylvy
 

Re: Similar Mechanics, Different Game

Postby Noodler » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:Would be really great if you were a soldier fighting for the king, while upgrading and training in the barraks, ec.

It would be cool to go on solo scouting expeditions and get money for titans you kill etc when you return.
Noodler
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron