Just a weird idea in my head

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Just a weird idea in my head

Postby Zenku Arboless » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:26 am

Now this isnt a Suggestion, just some weird Idea I had one day while playing the game.
What if this game was an Openned Ended, Event Based Survival MMO?

Just think about it, you make your own Custom Character who is stationed, with other players in the various Area's off the Human Territory. Then suddenly an Event happens and the CT appears at a town and breaks it open, causing Titans to Swarm in, this begins what can be a Multiple Hour -> Multiple Day long event where Soldiers have to beat off titans and Eren or a Titan Shifter (If you want players to have this power) grabs a boulder and plugs the hole. But what If the Shifters/Shifter is in a Far off area? Well they may not get the news until later and now they and a Army of others soldiers have to ride their horses to that city under attack and begin the operation. If players cant compelte this and are driven back too far the AT will charge in and destroy the other wall making you lose Territory and Etc.
--Players keep assualting and using Randomly spawned Titan Shifters and regular soilders to try and take back land, and this is the basic out look. obviously there are canons and garisons and huge maps and stuff.

just a crazy idea.. and obviously alot of smart AI but its just something I think would work well for this kind of game.

What do you guys think?
Zenku Arboless

Re: Just a weird idea in my head

Postby MicroDot » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:56 am

I like the all of your ideas but I think this will take time to be made. But if someone can do this, it would be worth the wait and I'll try to play it right away. :lol:

Even tho I'm pretty sure I can't run a game like this
MicroDot

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:11 am

I feel like this was suggested before...
It's a good way to add storyline tho :D
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Eren.Jaeger » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:07 am

Zenku Arboless wrote:Now this isnt a Suggestion, just some weird Idea I had one day while playing the game.
What if this game was an Openned Ended, Event Based Survival MMO?

Just think about it, you make your own Custom Character who is stationed, with other players in the various Area's off the Human Territory. Then suddenly an Event happens and the CT appears at a town and breaks it open, causing Titans to Swarm in, this begins what can be a Multiple Hour -> Multiple Day long event where Soldiers have to beat off titans and Eren or a Titan Shifter (If you want players to have this power) grabs a boulder and plugs the hole. But what If the Shifters/Shifter is in a Far off area? Well they may not get the news until later and now they and a Army of others soldiers have to ride their horses to that city under attack and begin the operation. If players cant compelte this and are driven back too far the AT will charge in and destroy the other wall making you lose Territory and Etc.
--Players keep assualting and using Randomly spawned Titan Shifters and regular soilders to try and take back land, and this is the basic out look. obviously there are canons and garisons and huge maps and stuff.

just a crazy idea.. and obviously alot of smart AI but its just something I think would work well for this kind of game.

What do you guys think?

Basicly a Online Co-Op Story mode Starting from Shifter Raid to Plug hole to Forest to annie and whats next after that (no new content) XD
Eren.Jaeger

Postby Tiddlyfisher » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:27 am

Sounds to me like a campaign mode, which has only been suggested about, oh, I dunno... a couple thousand times.

I don't mean to shoot you down, but honestly it's not practical, and possibly will never be implemented. Or at least, not for a long time.

It is interesting though. But I would prefer open world where there are titans to be slain in the forest and analyzed by Hanji, giving you more info on them, which leads to 3DMG improvements and new weapons to combat them. And I'd prefer not following canon.
Tiddlyfisher

Postby Zenku Arboless » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:23 pm

Well I dont even think it will be implimented, its just something I had in my head one day while playing a Game. But i know what you mean.
Zenku Arboless

Postby Accelevi » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:53 am

3DMG/Gear improvements/changes is just weird/no.
Custom character? Bleh.
Practical? No.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Zenku Arboless » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:59 am

Hrmph. Go back to Stalking Eve and killing Glitter in Velder Add.

--Joking Aside, I never mentioned 3-DMG, its basicly AoTTG in a bigger world.
--So you perfer to be like the DBZ Community and only ever Relive the Story of AoT millions of times over?
--Never said it was Practicle, just some weird Idea I had in my head.
Zenku Arboless

Postby Connorhere » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:26 pm

Should this be in Game Suggestions or not?
Connorhere

Postby Zenku Arboless » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Well Its not Suggestion just some idea. I never have hopes of this ever being done, just some crazy Idea.
Zenku Arboless

Next

Return to General Discussion