Just a weird idea in my head

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Just a weird idea in my head

Postby Senpai » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:54 pm

I think i suggested in a thread once, that you'll play as a random soldier. (customizable) you'll follow the events, the fall of shingashina, etc. see main characters, and stuff like that.

so it'll just be like a instanced (travel section to section of worlds, like kingdom hearts) story thing, I hope if they make a official aot main console game they'll do something like this, just to add more story to AoT (like swb2)
Senpai

Postby Accelevi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:29 am

If custom implies your own special, it would need to be limited/restricted a good bit (weaker than regular characters, in special aspect, average stats, average soldier thing, etc), if not, then choosing a special should be from preset basic ones.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Skirazi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:45 pm

Accel, I'm pretty sure Senpai was talking about creating an entirely new game, heh.

EDIT: wait, nvm, his last sentence was IF they made a console game. Derp.
Skirazi

Postby Senpai » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:14 am

@Skirazi yeah Feng will probably never make a storyline, I was just thinking that would be a cool storyline for a console game lol.

@Add I don't like the idea of custom characters, only if we had a storyline.

I would be ok if the custom characters just had like basic average marco stats with no special.
Senpai

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:38 am

Honestly, sounds more like a good idea for an entirely different game. I mean, it sounds so big and everything, just having a separate game with all this stuff would be a better idea then making such a big thing inside another game. I wouldn't really want Feng to make a game like this though, just for the fact that it'd be such a huge project that it'd mean that Feng probably wouldn't have time to work on the Tribute game at all.
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Skirazi » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:01 pm

So I made a video on this topic a while back, and I can't believe I forgot about this thread! Definitely a very interesting idea.

Tell me what you guys think~
Skirazi

Previous

Return to General Discussion