AoTTG Reel Rebind v0.42 Updated 3-April-2014

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

AoTTG Reel Rebind v0.42 Updated 3-April-2014

Postby Miracle » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:49 am

AoTTG Reel Rebind v0.42 Updated 3-April-2014
by Miracle

Introduction
Not sure where this should go to, maybe I should post it in General Discussion. I'm sure many people would want to rebind reel to other key, so I made this using AHK for those who are lazy to make one using it.
Image
I had asked permission from Feng and this is allowed to be used and released, if you doubt that this being a cheat or anything. Temporary solution before the next update (if reel rebind will be implemented).

Download
https://mega.co.nz/#!GspBGCgC!Slj5nkiekHDRDPmL2Bcia3Dd-F1GYa1Y9q-gCM7zYXM

Instruction
Run AoTTG Reel Rebind vX.X.exe. Select the desired Reel In and Reel Out key and click Apply. Use x64 for 64-bit OS and x86 for 32-bit OS.

The key binding will only work in AoTTG (or more specifically, any application with title Attack on Titan, ATTACK_ON_TITAN, or Unity).
If the key binding doesn't work, try ticking Ignore Target Window.

XButton1 and XButton2 are the extra buttons on the mouse respectively.

This program is made using AutoHoyKey, the source is provided in AoTTG Reel Rebind vX.X.ahk. Do credit me if you modify the source and release it.

Bug Report and Suggestion
Post them in this topic. I just made it so there maybe many bug.

Changelog
v0.42
1) Optimized some codes that may result in lag.

v0.41
1) Optimized some codes that may result in lag.

v0.4
1) Included Mouse Button.
2) Setting saved to setting.ini (which means you don't need to set again each time you start up the tool).
3) Minor UI change.

v0.3
First beta release.
1) Space included.
2) Alt triggering Ctrl fixed.
3) Not working in browser fullscreen fixed.

v0.2
Reel in 2 included.

v0.1
Alpha release.
Last edited by Miracle on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Miracle
 

 

Re: AoTTG Reel Rebind v0.3

Postby Xedma » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:39 am

Whats the difference between reel in 1 and reel in 2?
Xedma
 

Re: AoTTG Reel Rebind v0.3

Postby Miracle » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:23 am

Xedma wrote:Whats the difference between reel in 1 and reel in 2?

No difference. But some people prefer to have reel in on 2 button instead of one.
Miracle
 

Re: AoTTG Reel Rebind v0.3

Postby Arise7 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:55 am

Nice, I have long fingers so I could never use reeling that much. Will have to try this once i get some time to play
Arise7
 

Re: AoTTG Reel Rebind v0.3

Postby Raiden » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:42 am

I consider binding the reel out as cheating, because you can literally reelout infinitely fast and without effort, while in the mouse, it's pretty difficult to reel out properly. Dont get me wrong, I've been binding the reel to my keyboard for more than a month now (using a laptop). This'll probably help me with more stuff than just AOTTG. Looks like we're gonna see a lot of Xedma reel outs now. :^)
Raiden
 

Re: AoTTG Reel Rebind v0.3

Postby Miracle » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:48 am

GenRaiden wrote:I consider binding the reel out as cheating, because you can literally reelout infinitely fast and without effort, while in the mouse, it's pretty difficult to reel out properly. Dont get me wrong, I've been binding the reel to my keyboard for more than a month now (using a laptop). This'll probably help me with more stuff than just AOTTG.

Feng allowed it... So it's not really cheating anymore. Well I didn't bind reel out too.
Miracle
 

Re: AoTTG Reel Rebind v0.3

Postby Raiden » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:50 am

Miracle wrote:Feng allowed it... So it's not really cheating anymore. Well I didn't bind reel out too.

I know that, it's a personal opinion and I still stand by it. Hope that he'd implement the feature in the game rather than having us being forced to use a third party software.
Raiden
 

Re: AoTTG Reel Rebind v0.3

Postby Steele » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:33 pm

Is there any possibility of a Mac version?
Steele
 

Re: AoTTG Reel Rebind v0.3

Postby Peanuts » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:40 pm

Steele wrote:Is there any possibility of a Mac version?


Really hope there's one :o
Spoiler:
Image
Peanuts
 

Re: AoTTG Reel Rebind v0.3

Postby Khally » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:53 pm

Miracle wrote:
GenRaiden wrote:I consider binding the reel out as cheating, because you can literally reelout infinitely fast and without effort, while in the mouse, it's pretty difficult to reel out properly. Dont get me wrong, I've been binding the reel to my keyboard for more than a month now (using a laptop). This'll probably help me with more stuff than just AOTTG.

Feng allowed it... So it's not really cheating anymore. Well I didn't bind reel out too.


He probably isn't aware of how it works if reel out is rebinded. Since that cannot possibly be what it's meant to happen. Still, thank you for this :) personally, I will not use it, but I can see many doing so.
Khally
 

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest