Pro or No?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Pro or No?

Postby Marcotastic » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:19 pm

My definition of pro for this game is someone who understand teamwork, efficency, and "no man left behind", someone who can kill and save fast without risking too much.

That is my definition.
Marcotastic

Postby Final Divide » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:20 am

Pro - Anyone who plays as Levi, gets 650+ damage with him and has perfected reeling with the levicopter
A.K.A Moi

No, but seriously, if you can do that, props to you. And me...I guess. Maining Levi is very difficult. In my opinion though, Petra is more difficult to use, but thats another discussion-
Actually what are your pros and cons for characters, who's harder to main, et cetera.
Final Divide

Postby Azure Sky » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:52 am

Why does everyone think Petra is hard to use, Petra is best char... 800 dmg easy T.T...
Azure Sky

Postby Kami-Sama » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:41 am

Characters have nothing to do with how a player plays. Levi copter is not efficient in the slightest and if you use it against a horde of abnormals coming after you, you might as well not move at all... That being said there isn't a big enough difference between characters to affect a players skill so yeah... (Levi Ftl btw)
Kami-Sama

Postby Final Divide » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Petra is hard to use efficiently imo. Killing is easy, killing things fast is the diffkcult part.

Also if youve mastered the levicopter, it becomes extremely useful.
Final Divide

Postby Noodler » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Define extremely useful.
I really don't see what you need his special for, other than the whole drilling thing, which is hardly helpful.
Noodler

Postby Megamaster » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:20 pm

I consider as a "Pro" the player that knows when to attack, when to run, manages to save the teammater properly, does not use them to get a good KD, and also is brave to take the role of a leader, without being arrogant.
Megamaster

Postby Final Divide » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:44 am

I tend to kill faster using the levicopter. And drillings only a problem when you haven't perfected it.
Final Divide

Postby Noodler » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:58 am

I say drilling is hardly useful, not that it's a problem. You can use it to dash into the air in order to dodge some grabs from what I've seen (same with petra), but other than that I don't see anything that Levi's special can do which normal attacks won't do.
How do you even kill faster with it? It should be pretty much equally quick, however, Levi's special leaves you unable to move for a few seconds, which is horribly inefficient.
Noodler

Postby Noya » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:14 pm

I think any Attack Special is useful..., well, 1o1 it is, but if there are more than 3 titans, it's crap.
But Levi is still nice, because he's faster and because you have more blade duration.
Noya

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion